For anyone who doubts the wildfires are antifa set

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Multiple police scanner reports of SUVs throwing Molotovs out of windows,
View: https://mobile.twitter.com/nehdah/status/1304202802181230592

Cities evacuated and looters/arsonists dressed in black bloc are being spotted after evacuation,
View: https://mobile.twitter.com/jackhealyNYT/status/1304192853988519937

Shills and media saying it isn’t coordinated,
View: https://mobile.twitter.com/cblcrshr/status/1303532405924352004

Police scanner reports of convoys of fire starters,
View: https://streamable.com/duox5z

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sub human species. I can’t wait until the election is over. Republicans will win the house and senate along with a Trump presidency. They will be dealt with accordingly. My only fear is they will try to take him out when he wins.

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Sub human species. I can’t wait until the election is over. Republicans will win the house and senate along with a Trump presidency. They will be dealt with accordingly. My only fear is they will try to take him out when he wins.
Im not holding my breath. Half the federal government is on their side apparently

edmorseiii

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I saw a clever device on one of the social media and I can't find it now. It was a textured drinking glass laid on it's side and stuffed with tinder that spilled out and rested on the dry grass, idea being the sun would hit the glass and act as a magnifying glass, ignite the tinder and start a fire. Put a bunch of them out in a dry field at night and walk away.

UFO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Far as I can tell, that is still NATIONAL. We need a North American Map. Something that displays ACTIVE and RECENT fires for both the US and Canada. If we don't see one of those wherein Washington is on Fire and British Columbia is not, then TOP comment about Passports is humorous, but unsupported. Mind you, I want to be wrong because I think Arsonists should be punished severely.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Far as I can tell, that is still NATIONAL. We need a North American Map. Something that displays ACTIVE and RECENT fires for both the US and Canada. If we don't see one of those wherein Washington is on Fire and British Columbia is not, then TOP comment about Passports is humorous, but unsupported. Mind you, I want to be wrong because I think Arsonists should be punished severely.
Maybe this will keep the useful idiots at bay regarding global warming activism:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[bs]

155 MHz is NOT part of any HAM band.
No, it isn't, and the police/fire wouldn't be using ham bands either.

However the Baofeng radio they were using, considered a ham radio by many will cover the frequencies the police and fire departments use. If they are still using non-trunked analog systems they would be able to pick it up with that radio.

So, "ham radio" yes, "ham radio channel", no.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, it isn't, and the police/fire wouldn't be using ham bands either.

However the Baofeng radio they were using, considered a ham radio by many will cover the frequencies the police and fire departments use. If they are still using non-trunked analog systems they would be able to pick it up with that radio.

So, "ham radio" yes, "ham radio channel", no.

NHCraigT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Last edited:

NHCraigT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
VIDEO Conference Call Meeting from 9/10/20 - The Clackamas County Board of Commissioners held an emergency meeting to consider a declaration of emergency to address an outbreak of wild fires throughout the County.

Go to 11:20 Mark: "... There are lots of confirmed reports of looting, mostly in the outlying areas ..."

Then listen at the 11:45 Mark: "There are reports of ..... extremist groups staging gas cans ... for later disruptions ..."

Also: "There are other reports of .... suspected antifa ... reports and sightings of people armed with chainsaws .... and the goal was to fall telephone poles in hopes of starting further fires ...."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6fidkEp1eY&feature=emb_logo

Last edited:

Climbnsink

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tweet:
BREAKING: Within hours after being released for allegedly starting a brush fire in Portland using a molotov cocktail, Domingo Lopez Jr. allegedly started six more fires along the west side of the I-205 freeway. He's been arrested again. #OregonFires
Tell me again how bail reform and Soros putting all that money into DA races isn't about keeping their soldiers on the streets?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will we see this with arson? Aren't they releasing arsonists without bai?

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"FBI Portland and local law enforcement agencies have been receiving reports that extremists are responsible for setting wildfires in Oregon. With our state and local partners, the FBI has investigated several such reports and found them to be untrue," the agency said in a statement. "Conspiracy theories and misinformation take valuable resources away local fire and police agencies working around the clock to bring these fires under control. Please help our entire community by only sharing validated information from official sources."
What? Like CNN or MSNBC?

Special Weather Statement
Worcester, MA

350 PM EDT Sun Sep 13 2020

...ELEVATED FIRE WEATHER POTENTIAL FOR MONDAY...
Someone in our neighborhood has apparently gotten a fire pit this year.
I really hate smelling the house fans pull in wood smoke
at night without knowing whether it's that guy, or a wildfire
that's going to burn our house down in half an hour.

I saw a clever device on one of the social media and I can't find it now. It was a textured drinking glass laid on it's side and stuffed with tinder that spilled out and rested on the dry grass, idea being the sun would hit the glass and act as a magnifying glass, ignite the tinder and start a fire. Put a bunch of them out in a dry field at night and walk away.
The antagonist in some kids' novel I read in the 60's
was setting wildfires that way to distract from him
salting a played-out mine.

[bs]
155 MHz is NOT part of any HAM band.

Top Bottom