• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fools posting pictures.

The GSG has a faux suppressor that just screws on over the barrel. It does nothing other than look like a suppressor, could maybe call it a heat shield to keep you from touching a hot barrel?
Here is a pre lawsuit pic, HK went after them.
IMG_1823.jpeg

The GSG has a faux suppressor that just screws on over the barrel. It does nothing other than look like a suppressor, could maybe call it a heat shield to keep you from touching a hot barrel?
Here is a pre lawsuit pic, HK went after them.
View attachment 745088
I’ve seen other GSG’s that I swear look like they are wearing one but doing it on the open market so no NFA item.

I’ve seen other GSG’s that I swear look like they are wearing one but doing it on the open market so no NFA item.

Bobcat BW5's had faux suppressors as well, though I did see one on the classifieds lately that did not have the original "faux" suppressor on it anymore. It had a 1st gen KAC mp5 suppressor, along with the metadata in the pictures to lead anyone interested to his front door (insert FBI OPEN UP gif). It is now "sold".

Back
Top Bottom