• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FOOD4PATRIOTS

wahsben

NES Life Member
NES Member
Has anyone heard of them and tried their meals? I got a thing from GearHog about them.
They are supposed to be like Mountain House or Aquason Farms etc. but supposedly better priced.

Last edited:
I would call or email their customer service and ask for a sample. I have no personal experience with them but may do the same to see if their product is any good.

I've not tried them. I am a big fan of Mountain House. I've tried all of their entrees and I have not found a bad one yet. Even my wife likes them and she is a picky eater. As with all survival foods they are high in sodium. I usually buy through Emergency Essentials. Sometimes they have some really good sales and you can pick up a few buckets really cheap.

This is from 2014. Take it with a grain of salt...

http://www.whiteoutpress.com/articles/2014/q1/complaints-mount-that-4patriots-is-a-scam/

Last edited:
If you visit their website everything about it feels not right. I have NO experience with them, but first impression just from visiting that site is I'd be cautious.

My thoughts exactly. The story the narrator shared about the gov wanting to buy up everything seemed to be playing a sweet tune for the infowars crowd.