Following Trump Election UMass Offers Grief Counseling for Students

Biff Quizler

NES Member
And staff...
Tax money being spent wisely ........
It's hard to have faith in the next generation when grief counseling is needed to comfort them because something happened that they did not like. God forbid they open their eyes and realize that people with an opposing view exist, out number them AND might have a valid perspective that they (as advanced students) might want to at least recognize for a world view regardless whether they agree/disagree......

BTW there is a newly defined sub population according to this article - people with "Marginalized Identities"

"Collins said many students with "marginalized identities" suffered through the lengthy campaign that featured both a lack of empathy and an abundance of racial and xenophobic hate speech. He defined marginalized identities as people who are minority, gay, lesbian or transgender, or who are either from other countries or their children."

http://www.masslive.com/news/index...._trump_election_umass.html#incart_river_index

(Did a quick read and didn't see a rant on this yet, apologize if it's a dupe)

Last edited:
I watched a friend originally from NYC break down in the hallway between classes when I informed him a plane had hit one of the towers when passing him in the hallway.
I watched the towers fall live on TV as a freshman in high school.
I watched as ~3,000 Americans died on live TV.

These snowflakes don't have any idea how upsetting it is to watch people die.

We still had classes and while it was a somber atmosphere for a bit, things returned to normal relatively quickly.

I attended UMASS Boston after getting out of the service. Every single instructor I had was either a union organizer, a wannabee hippie, a womens empowerment instructor, or a flunky instructor claiming to be some narrow slice of ethnicity defining their existence. It was a struggle not be angry all the time being the target of everyones issues. It was literally a joke. The only tolerable thing was the easy college girls.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

db633668e69468c7fc42658f13bc9ea5.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I watched a friend originally from NYC break down in the hallway between classes when I informed him a plane had hit one of the towers when passing him in the hallway.
I watched the towers fall live on TV as a freshman in high school.
I watched as ~3,000 Americans died on live TV.

These snowflakes don't have any idea how upsetting it is to watch people die.

We still had classes and while it was a somber atmosphere for a bit, things returned to normal relatively quickly.
Yeah I was in 8th grade and I'll never forget this I was in math class and my meathead substitute teacher said well you can take this quiz or you can watch the news some plane just flew in the World Trade Center or something idk. And turned the tv on just as plane two hit

the liberals' tears are not driven by any form of sadness or grief. on the contrary it's a manifestation of their childishness and hatred of those who do not share their brainwashed statist beliefs. my wife was saying how she felt bad for them when they cry until I explained to her why they are crying. it is exactly this aspect of our kindness and understanding that the selfish liberals seek to exploit. they are dangerous.

this guy hits the topic perfectly.

Last edited by a moderator:
And how about my moonbat state of MA. They legalize weed and vote no on charter schools. Got to have the cash for the teachers union so they can do crap like this and keep these pansies in line.

Did Trump even say anything regarding the LGBTQAI whatever community? I don't recall him referencing them at all. Are they just hurt that he didn't reach out to them to try to get their vote?

Bill deserves the counseling - he's gotta live with Her, now. [rofl]

At my work, I had/have to be very careful about this. [rolleyes] I was asked "How are you today?" My general response was, "Better than I thought I'd be!" [rofl] A few that were on the Winning Side and I did a "Bump for Trump" fist-bump...kind of like early Xtians drawing a half-fish in the road, as a password to others.

Most people there were adult enough not to need hugs, though there was some dejection.

Now, to be fair, we non-Hildebeast people had a back-up plan (possibly a first plan....I know that the result was a surprise) of hoarding, prepping and using up Hoppe's, while they did not. Chance favors the prepared? [laugh]

[puke]
and this is what we get when we allow 90% of all teaches and professors in the country to be Liberal Progressives.
These kids are being indoctrinated into this school of thought, this 'Marxism", and while the left controls mainstream media they can get away with it.
They are constantly being reminded that their ideologies are the only acceptable ones and if you're not on board you are a ____________ pick any label you like here that ends with phobic/ist you know the drill. Total thought and speech control.
I can't believe how many people have unfriended me on Facebook over this election , ...and I'm not even a Republican. (Independent).
When you teach kids that "no one loses, that everyone is 'Equal', every ones a winner how can they possibly deal with reality.
My mom used to tell me all the time (when my daughter was a toddler) "if you don't let a child falldown, he/she will never learn how to pick themselves back up".
Well I think what we're seeing now is this on a very broad scale. When you have a media and an education system all on one side politically, you get this smug arrogance, that their views are the only ones that matter , I mean because, really they are just so much smarter than the rednecks,racists, anti science neanderthals that dare to disagree with them.
Just watch CNN or MSNBC, it oozes out of everyone of their anchors.
The arrogance is so high that now, if you watch these people , they are saying things like "Well they better fall in line and make sure they still do things our way, we can't let them Undo all of the wonderful 'Progress' we've made over the last 8 years."
Sorry Lawrence O'Donnell...60 million people just said no thanks , time to do things our way for a while....deal with it.

I don't know about how many of you have felt here but for the last 8 years I have not felt like we've had a president for 'all of the people".
I got pretty sick and tired of having to feel like I need to apologize for being a white college educated male.
For not being all on board with having open borders, tired of watching this so called president for all of the people" ostracize Republicans every chance he got, for never missing an opportunity to Attack Christians for atrocities performed hundreds of years ago every time one of his chosen Muslim brothers became unhinged and decided that they need to kill some people while yelling Allah. WTF has that got to do with Islamic Terrorism? for feeling like I can't say "merry christmas" for feeling like I had to hide any of my beliefs because they weren't ....ughh "politically correct".

I just hope they don't decide 'we've got to take this guy out", I'm starting to see tweets from some of the nutjobs talking about snipers and assassinations, this coming from the party that demanded a 'will you concede graciously" statement from the candidate that actually won.
I am in shock at what is unfolding around us
sorry for the long rant, time to hit FS and pick up some ammo [smile]

Did Trump even say anything regarding the LGBTQAI whatever community? I don't recall him referencing them at all. Are they just hurt that he didn't reach out to them to try to get their vote?
they are worried that he will return this legislation to the State level, so some of the red states may over turn this.
they are horrified of another Scalia getting appointed to the bench. I know plenty of gays and they are terrified of Pence.
I hope he actually does the smart thing here, gay rights and abortion are not the major issues this country need to deal with.
Leave them alone, squash their fears on these issues, that will kill 70% of the hoopla that is going on here, get the economy going,
start deporting criminals and get this party started

Trump has repeatedly vocalized his support for the LGBQTABCDEF community. the problem is corporate media refuses to show this because it goes against their Adolf Trump narrative.

The moment was nothing more than historic. Donald Trump walked onto the stage. People in the crowd were hooting and hollering with joy. When Trump noticed a rainbow flag in the audience that read, “LGBT for Trump,” he asked if he could see it.Next thing you know, Donald Trump was walking around the stage proudly holding the rainbow flag in effort to show his support for the gay community.
Jason Miller, a spokesperson for now-president-elect Trump, told reporters that Donald Trump was proud to carry that flag.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3702676/do...ado-rally-lgbt-for-trump/#Exit7s7xS7Io7sSe.99

http://www.inquisitr.com/3702676/do...ainbow-flag-at-colorado-rally-lgbt-for-trump/

Why is it we are not allowed to be offended that UMass - a state institution - considers the election of a candidate for whom we may have happened to vote, as a cause of grief and for grief counseling?

Why is it we are not allowed to be offended that UMass - a state institution - considers the election of a candidate for whom we may have happened to vote, as a cause of grief and for grief counseling?

Because of our "privilege." I hate those candy-asses and I hate that they take these words like privilege and make me now hate those words.

if you need grief counseling after an election, i think you should get some counseling upon graduation before you're let out to the general population cause you're not sounding stable to me.

The only counseling they need is to send them off to fight isis. They will go there as a pussy and come back as a tiger.

I have a brother who lives in NH that was gloating all the way up until about 11 pm last Tuesday night that this election was going to be a blowout for HRC. I hope that he's okay because I haven't heard from him since then. [laugh]

Eff the snowflakes. Once they actually have to WORK for a living, they will either change, or die. I don't give libtards that biased the time of day. They aren't worth my breath or a calorie of thought.

Nothing that I'm aware of.

Whatever gripe they have, it's with Pence and Trumps selection of him for VP.

Back
Top Bottom