• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FNRA Rifle raffle

For those of you that don't know what the FNRA is. It is the Friends of the NRA. Myself and a few other members of the Maspenock Rod and Gun club in Milford MA have formed this committee to help raise funds for the NRA and the MA clubs and organizations that apply for grants through the NRA. 50% of the money raised goes to the NRA the other 50% comes back to MA clubs.
What we are doing is having a Banquet. It is a buffet style banquet. It will be held at the Uxbridge VFW on Rt 16 on Nov 4th at 6pm. Tickets for dinner are $30.00 per person. There will be a raffle for the NRA gun of the year which is a Weatherby Vanguard in .270WSM, with A leupold scope and a hard case. The raffle tickets are $10.each or 3 for $20. There will only be 300 tickets sold for this raffle. You do not need to be present to win. The night of the banquet there will be silent and live auctions, games of chance and door prizes. As of right now there are 4 guns being raffled. A Ruger Vaquero, an NRA Ruger KP345PR .45 SA pistol, a Turkey and waterfowl 12 gauge combo, and a Savage Arms Cub model .22. We are also trying to procure a lever action type cowboy rifle. There is also camping equipment, prints, household items and hunting equipment. We are in the process of obtaining more firearms and other items.
This is our first attempt at this and I would like it to succeed. If you would like more info you can go to www.maspenockrodandgun.org go to the bulletin board and look for the banquet info. there is a form to download if you are interested in attending the banquet. If you are interested in buying raffle tickets for the Weatherby you may contact me. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Thanks for looking
Bob G.

Last edited:
For those of you that don't know what the FNRA is. It is the Friends of the NRA. Myself and a few other members of the Maspenock Rod and Gun club in Milford MA have formed this committee to help raise funds for the NRA and the MA clubs and organizations that apply for grants through the NRA. 50% of the money raised goes to the NRA the other 50% comes back to MA clubs.
What we are doing is having a Banquet. It is a buffet style banquet. It will be held at the Uxbridge VFW on Rt 16 on Nov 4th at 6pm. Tickets for dinner are $30.00 per person. There will be a raffle for the NRA gun of the year which is a Weatherby Vanguard in .270WSM, with A leupold scope and a hard case. The raffle tickets are $10.each or 3 for $20. There will only be 300 tickets sold for this raffle. You do not need to be present to win. The night of the banquet there will be silent and live auctions, games of chance and door prizes. As of right now there are 4 guns being raffled. A Ruger Vaquero, an NRA Ruger KP345PR .45 SA pistol, a Turkey and waterfowl 12 gauge combo, and a Savage Arms Cub model .22. We are also trying to procure a lever action type cowboy rifle. There is also camping equipment, prints, household items and hunting equipment. We are in the process of obtaining more firearms and other items.
This is our first attempt at this and I would like it to succeed. If you would like more info you can go to www.maspenockrodandgun.org go to the bulletin board and look for the banquet info. there is a form to download if you are interested in attending the banquet. If you are interested in buying raffle tickets for the Weatherby you may contact me. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Thanks for looking
Bob G.

BTT

Back
Top Bottom