Flux Raider legality

SPO38

NES Member
Good afternoon, folks.

I saw this chassis from a company called Flux Defense. It seems to be just a big grip module for the SIG P320. What would be the legality of this in Mass? It seems like it would be under the maximum weight, and the magazine is in the grip.

Any thoughts from anyone?

BONUS QUESTION!!
Do attachments such as lights and optics add to the maximum weight of a pistol towards being considered an assault weapon?

Attachments

• mybOpuu_d.jpg
    mybOpuu_d.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 68
Just me, and I know everyone is going to jump on me for this. But after looking at the 360 view they have online, I would not want to be the one arguing that it's "brace" is a brace and not a stock. And even if you won that argument, that forward mag holder sure looks contoured to be a vertical grip. But you be you.

I still think it's this kind of pushing the limits that brings us additional regulation and ruins it for everyone, and playing word games just makes you a lying hypocrite. I can respect a person who takes a stand and says F' the regs I'll do what I want, no respect for the BS. Think of it this way, does a guy who calls himself a girl make him any less male? No. So calling a stock or grip a brace or mag holder doesn't make it any less what it is. They aren't even trying with the stock, not even a strap on it.

Many states will stay out of it and let the Fed do something or not. In the PRMA you may end up the test case.

Back
Top Bottom