Florida woman shoots husband in testicles after he tried to take her air conditioner

mikeyp

NES Member
Florida woman shoots husband in testicles after he tried to take her air conditioner

Guilty?

kimberly%20dunn_1529198596573.jpg_45716587_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Def guilty. She would have to be off the hotness scale of the crazy/hot chart in order to get away with that degree of crazy, shooting a guy in the nuts.

I'm gonna go with not guilty here, guys. Have you been in Florida in the summer? I'm pretty sure that the heat and humidity make her actions understandable, possibly even justifiable. :D
I'm gonna go with not guilty here, guys. Have you been in Florida in the summer? I'm pretty sure that the heat and humidity make her actions understandable, possibly even justifiable. :D
Lol, my thoughts exactly. Considering the climate, might be ruled as justifiable. Done more in defense of life than of property.

knfmn said:

Lol, my thoughts exactly. Considering the climate, might be ruled as justifiable. Done more in defense of life than of property.

Did any of you actually read the text of the article ???

It said she was trying to sell the A/C unit on Farcebook when her ex-husband came to take it, so she wasn't planning on using it to stay cool, she wanted the money for it, probably to buy more drugs.

Agree, split verdict. Not guilty on the shooting but guilt! on the more important charge.

I thought i was having a bad day, being shot in the dick and married to that is a worse day for sure .

Back
Top Bottom