Florida teacher arrested after allegedly pulling out gun at security officer: 'You want this smoke?' - Is this what teacher look like nowadays???

Not going to lie, I laughed at the line “you want this smoke”. I heard it in the voice from my Kindergarten nun saying that to me over 50 years ago for writing lefty.
I imagine it being more "YOU DON'T WANT THIS SMOKE!" as she is waving the paddle above her head. [rofl]

52cfff0fec3a6c2ac2e3d8ac4f2eea83.jpg

I miss the days when teachers were old biddies who looked like someone's housekeeper.
You mean like this ? That was my father(on left) and his brother with their first grade teacher in "28". I had the same teacher first grade in "62". She didnt look like that.......

D1C6C496-5817-45C8-96F6-BAC0DBECC0AA.jpeg

Not going to lie, I laughed at the line “you want this smoke”. I heard it in the voice from my Kindergarten nun saying that to me over 50 years ago for writing lefty.
You lefty devil, the nuns will beat you into being a righty. And some of the nuns with a yard stick were like Black Mamba in kill Bill.

If someone on the street asks you 'you want this smoke'? the correct response depending on your mood should either be

1) draw AR pistol from under coat and say, 'naw man i cant party with you right now'
-or-
2) say 'you don't look like the girl in the ad' and then start blasting

If someone on the street asks you 'you want this smoke'? the correct response depending on your mood should either be

1) draw AR pistol from under coat and say, 'naw man i cant party with you right now'
-or-
2) say 'you don't look like the girl in the ad' and then start blasting
started_blasting.gif

ou know, for some reason hîtting with a paddle was corporal punishment and therefore, bad. A ruler or pointer across the knuckles was perfectly fine though.

Stop. I’m a recovering catholic, this is bringing back the PTSD

I wouldn’t cry when knuckles were whacked w ruler
sister superior would then hit with the metal edge

The security guard was being propositioned and didn’t understand the language. He was being asked “do you want to smoke this?” “And do you want to numb uglies?” That’s why he’s a gym teacher and not an English teacher

Stop. I’m a recovering catholic, this is bringing back the PTSD

I wouldn’t cry when knuckles were whacked w ruler
sister superior would then hit with the metal edge
Do they even make wooden rulers with that metal edge anymore or was it considered too dangerous for the nanny state?

I miss the days when teachers were old biddies who looked like someone's housekeeper.
Pfft. I miss the young teaching interns. They were always cute.

As far as this, just based on the headline alone, it seemed like he pulled the gun on the SCHOOL security officer to show him. LOL. His profession is meaningless to this situation.

Back
Top Bottom