Florida students, aged 14 and 13, 'plotted Columbine-style mass shooting and had amassed guns, ammo and knives'

hmm.. They publish the names and photos of a 13 and 14 year old charged as juveniles
Police at the homes 80 times? Should have arrest photos of the mother. I assume the father left since she was the one talking

What kind of gun is this?
47743725-9976887-image-a-56_1631289822123.jpg

I wonder the logic/what is under the tape on the gun
47743725-9976887-Sherrif_Marceno_said_that_he_is_certain_that_police_intervention-a-18_1631288676919.jpg

hmm.. They publish the names and photos of a 13 and 14 year old charged as juveniles
Police at the homes 80 times? Should have arrest photos of the mother. I assume the father left since she was the one talking

What kind of gun is this?
47743725-9976887-image-a-56_1631289822123.jpg

47743725-9976887-Sherrif_Marceno_said_that_he_is_certain_that_police_intervention-a-18_1631288676919.jpg
That first one is definitely an air gun, you can see the line where the grip opens for the c02 cartridge.

They did not find a weapon in the student's book bag, but found the school map showing each of the building's security cameras.​

Just like on TV,
where the top-shelf jewel thieves look up the plans to the store
in the city archives.
[rolleyes]

Junior High School science:

If no metal is exposed,
it foils metal detectors.

Well, not real foil -
they can detect that.

If they’re 13-14 and already have popo at your house 80+ times, they gotta be crack babies. Or at least one is a crack baby and the other is just an idiot who does whatever he’s told. It’s sad for sure being they’re still kids, but the old saying End Bloodlines comes to mind here.

Curious why they're posting their names and faces at that age

Usually the only regulatory shit WRT minors only protects kids who are sexual abuse victims and that sort of thing. If you're a minor doing violent shit the only protection is either whatever
smokescreen the PD or news sources decide to put up on their own.

How did they get hold of not just a Makarov (the one in the tape), but actual rounds for it as well?

Have a feeling they were stealing from grandpa's safe and knowingly only taking things he seldom used. Also, and this is total speculative BS based off the pictures, the 13 year old is the mastermind and the other kid is just an idiot for following along. Just has that evil look to him.

If they’re 13-14 and already have popo at your house 80+ times, they gotta be crack babies. Or at least one is a crack baby and the other is just an idiot who does whatever he’s told. It’s sad for sure being they’re still kids, but the old saying End Bloodlines comes to mind here.
Mom and Dad must be real Gems.

Just curious how often plots like this are foiled that go unreported.

Can’t help but be cynical in thinking this is only news because of Florida.

Back
Top Bottom