• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Florida student shoots, kills herself in school auditorium after asking to use the bathroom

commodon

NES Member
Investigators are trying to find out how she was able to obtain the gun and bring it into the school.

Lake-Mary-HS-Google-Earth.jpg

A Florida high school student committed suicide early Wednesday morning in her school's auditorium after asking permission to use the bathroom, officials said.

The 17-year-old junior, who was not identified, reportedly asked her teacher at Lake Mary High School near Orlando if she could be excused to use the restroom around 7:45 a.m. About five minutes later, the teacher said she heard a gunshot come from the auditorium.

The school was briefly placed on a lockdown which has since been lifted, and students were allowed to go home for the day after news of the incident spread, WESH reported.

From Florida student shoots, kills herself in school auditorium after asking to use the bathroom

Sad to hear, but someone missed some signs here... doing it at school in the auditorium is a cry for attention.

Sad to hear, but someone missed some signs here... doing it at school in the auditorium is a cry for attention.
I think there were plenty of cries for attention before this happened. This was more along the lines of "fvck you all, I'm out".

You think it happening in Florida explains a lot? Well then how do you explain the other 30,000+ suicides yearly that don't happen in Florida?

The "shooting yourself in the gym/auditorium at school" thing is 110% florida retard stuff, suicides, though, happen everywhere, on every corner of this earth.... as you are well aware.

I can't imagine what kind of guilt her parents feel at the moment, especially if the firearm belonged to one of them.

Back
Top Bottom