Florida pregnant woman + biker shooting

Yes, Shannon, when she came out with a gun and pointed it at the biker (who was on the phone with 911 the whole time), the biker should have let her shoot him.

odarc27geq181.jpg

The cops said she was the aggressor

The Biker was chasing a fleeing felon, the woman that hit him and screwed.

Please note she INTENTIONALLY hit the biker, he was licensed to carry, she went to her home and retrieved a weapon and pointed it at him

Screw her.

A Volusia County library assistant who was killed after an alleged road rage incident was the aggressor, police said.

The incident happened over the weekend. Sara Nicole Morales, 35, was fatally shot after a confrontation following a hit-and-run crash in Orange City, about 30 miles north of Orlando.

Orange City police said Morales, who was pregnant, was driving a blue Kia just after 5 p.m. Saturday when she allegedly hit a motorcycle and fled the scene.

Investigators said Morales “intentionally hit the motorcyclist,” Fox 35 Orlando reported.

The motorcyclist and other witnesses followed the woman home while contacting authorities.

When Morales arrived at her house, she went inside to retrieve a gun. She then pointed the gun at the motorcyclist.

A confrontation followed and she was shot multiple times.

Emergency responders with Orange City Fire Rescue were called to the scene and the woman was transported to Halifax Medical Center, where she later died.

Investigators say the motorcyclist, who had a concealed weapons permit, remained at the scene and has been cooperating with police.

Morales leaves behind an 11-year-old daughter and a fiancé.

The investigation is still ongoing, investigators said. No one has been charged.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Police say the motorcyclist and others were trying to get Morales to stop but that she refused. She turned onto east Wisconsin and drove a mile or more to her home with the hit-and-run victim and several others in pursuit.

Police say Morales ran inside and came back out with a gun. On the call, you can hear Morales briefly yelling at the motorcyclist and then gunshots.

According to police, multiple shots were allegedly fired at Morales by the hit and run motorcycle victim, after he claimed she pointed a gun at him. Several of the witnesses backed that up.

“Why did he shoot her?” the operator asked.

“Because she pulled a gun out on him,” the caller replied.

The motorcyclist, having a valid Florida concealed weapons permit, drew his concealed handgun and fired multiple rounds, striking Morales, a report says.

Last edited:
Shannon Watts is an American gun violence prevention activist and the founder of Moms Demand Action, the nation’s largest grassroots group fighting against gun violence. Watts has campaigned for a number of gun control candidates across the country, including President Joe Biden

lol is it bad that I knew this somehow involved Florida before i even got to the end of the first post/article? [rofl]

eta: i only saw a chunk of the OPs post in forum SW before the full title

Last edited:
Finally a Florida shooting that I can understand...

Things would have gotten really confusing if the librarians 11 year old adopted daughter was driving the car, if her fiance was in a rival motorcycle gang and just so happened to be the motorcyclist's cousins leather daddy, and the police confiscated a sex toy from the motorcyclist that was mistakenly delivered by FedEx that had a GPS built into the tail cap.

I GOT THIS!!!

The info is a little incomplete. The articles state that she intentionally hit the biker, but do not cite any support for that, they just state it as a fact. The article I read also mentioned witnesses, but doesn't mention who they are; could.be fellow biker.friends of the shooter, even a passenger. This story could be made completely different if you flipped the perspective and there were additional facts. For example, look at the incident in Boston the other day where the 82 year old guy got assaulted by a gang of people who were illegally driving off road vehicles on city streets, and almost certainly causing and looking for trouble. The Florida situation could very we'll be very similar. I don't know that, but there just aren't enough facts here to make any kind of determination. The article (plural, I think) did a very poor job differentiating between facts and opinion, and attribution of same.

The info is a little incomplete. The articles state that she intentionally hit the biker, but do not cite any support for that, they just state it as a fact. The article I read also mentioned witnesses, but doesn't mention who they are; could.be fellow biker.friends of the shooter, even a passenger. This story could be made completely different if you flipped the perspective and there were additional facts. For example, look at the incident in Boston the other day where the 82 year old guy got assaulted by a gang of people who were illegally driving off road vehicles on city streets, and almost certainly causing and looking for trouble. The Florida situation could very we'll be very similar. I don't know that, but there just aren't enough facts here to make any kind of determination. The article (plural, I think) did a very poor job differentiating between facts and opinion, and attribution of same.
Sekrit context:
Do not be surprised if the biker, or other biker(s) he might have been riding with,
has exquisite helmet-mounted Go-Pro footage of the road rage,
and/or the shooting.

Not saying that's true - just saying that's All The Rage these days.

The surprising part would be if some idjit forbore from posting it
on social media - regardless of the effect it might have on the biker's defense.

Sekrit context:
Do not be surprised if the biker, or other biker(s) he might have been riding with,
has exquisite helmet-mounted Go-Pro footage of the road rage,
and/or the shooting.

Not saying that's true - just saying that's All The Rage these days.

The surprising part would be if some idjit forbore from posting it
on social media - regardless of the effect it might have on the biker's defense.
I really need to get a front and rear dash cam for my car. Such a good idea. Looked (briefly) into it a while back but there didn't seem to be an inexpensive easy solution for the rear camera, so didn't follow through.

I really need to get a front and rear dash cam for my car. Such a good idea. Looked (briefly) into it a while back but there didn't seem to be an inexpensive easy solution for the rear camera, so didn't follow through.
It's all fun and games as long as nothing visible from your dash cams
are things you don't want subpoenaed in a trial.

I did see one of these in a car I was in recently. Picture was pretty good quality. The owner had mounted the rear camera at the top of the rear glass tucked under the headliner. I'm thinking of grabbing one and trying it out. They are cheap enough that if it isn't what you are looking for you didn't break the bank.

Amazon product ASIN B09BLSNRPVView: https://www.amazon.com/Control-Waterproof-Reverse-Parking-Assistant/dp/B09BLSNRPV/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=dash+cam+on+mirror&qid=1638034879&qsid=139-2816394-9501910&sr=8-1&sres=B09BLSNRPV%2CB0811Q28N6%2CB0855GMKMD%2CB08DRLY2R1%2CB09GTW3SHX%2CB08P4564VP%2CB08N1KMSZ7%2CB09GTZR2WB%2CB08L9C1XC3%2CB07RXQJ148%2CB08D99FZ29%2CB099N1FCPN%2CB08LV3663M%2CB09BZ5KQGF%2CB091PRCJ5Y%2CB099K58H4R&srpt=ONBOARD_CAMERA

Back
Top Bottom