Florida, once again for the win!!

If it wasn’t so friggen muggy there and if they didn’t have licensing procedures like they do, FL would be an awesome state to live in.

My dad lives right over the line in Southern Alabama and I think that’s the best move. Constitutional carry AND access to Panama City Beach.

Suffer in heat or suffer in tyranny? I'll take heat.
Heat + endless miles of straight roads + weird people + everything is in an HOA + Dench lives there + a lot of ugly people + every range wants a monthly membership and booking time to shoot + most schools are junk.

But, besides that, it isn't too bad.

Heat + endless miles of straight roads + weird people + everything is in an HOA + Dench lives there + a lot of ugly people + every range wants a monthly membership and booking time to shoot + most schools are junk.

Let me regale you with a tale

last feb my parents came to visit and we took my son to the springs near my house

It was mid feb and this place was a freaking party at 3 on a sat

Small beach everyones drinking... a bunch of hot college chicks walk in front of us in thongs hot by average standards stud club 4s of course

My mom and wife start yapping about whatever

I turn to my dad and say I'll never forgive you for making me live in mass

last feb my parents came to visit and we took my son to the springs near my house

Small beach everyones drinking... a bunch of hot college chicks walk in front of us in thongs hot by average standards stud club 4s

Also free public ranges state sponsored...and mass has been top 10 in schools since i was a kid... how many idiots you know from mass?

Small beach everyones drinking... a bunch of hot college chicks walk in front of us in thongs hot by average standards stud club 4s

Also free public ranges state sponsored...and mass has been top 10 in schools since i was a kid... how many idiots you know from mass?
Today, I went for a ride on a road that had trees and didn't have a straight line longer than a couple hundred yards, and Dench doesn't live near by.

Today, I went for a ride on a road that had trees and didn't have a straight line longer than a couple hundred yards, and Dench doesn't live near by.
Dench is 6 hours from me.. so he's not near me either

Today i drove 35 miles in a straight line through a forest on my way to work and saw 3 cars... no stress no traffic just a nice scenic drive

I've seen a lot of outrageous things posted on here about FL but this might take it. Most New England girls look like they were born to be lunchladies or lumberjacks, not that theres anything wrong with that. I bet most of the hot ones you see have been trucked in from somewhere else and got stuck there.

I've seen a lot of outrageous things posted on here about FL but this might take it. Most New England girls look like they were born to be lunchladies or lumberjacks, not that theres anything wrong with that. I bet most of the hot ones you see have been trucked in from somewhere else and got stuck there.
Glad to see your picture on the NES calendar Mr. Hollywood.

😂

Doesn't get much hotter than a Lumberjill.

Schools? In Mass? I'm not impressed by the schools and that's why my kids never darkened the doorstep of a public school.

At least in the south the taxes are low enough that you can afford a good private school or home educate.

heat - Yeah it's like snuggling up in the devils a**h*** hot down there
Straight roads - you forgot that they run through pretty much 100% boring landscape
Weird People - Not any weirder than NE.
HOA - This is the biggest detractor. But property outside city limits without an HOA is readily available so not really a detractor.

[popcorn]

Anyway, back to the Supreme Court win and fines for politicians. Pretty awesome.

Last edited:
Doesn't get much hotter than a Lumberjill.

The "Axe Women Loggers of Maine" show is by far my favorite part of the annual Moose Festival.

iu

People are nicer in Florida. You can strike up a conversation with a hot chick who is totally friendly, or even better, they strike up a conversation with you, just being friendly, and talk about the weather, sites to see, sports, local activities, watering holes, etc. Up here, the 5s all think they’re Gisselle and can’t be bothered to even be polite.

Lowest paid healthcare workers too. Where are all the travelers at my hospital from? You guessed it. And most want to stay here.
But the reason they want to stay here is because travelers get insane pay rates. I mean insane. National average is 35% more per hour. Massachusetts is higher.

But the reason they want to stay here is because travelers get insane pay rates. I mean insane. National average is 35% more per hour. Massachusetts is higher.
No income tax.

Yes pay in MA is higher for most things. But so aren't costs, Income tax, excise tax, high property tax (getting out of control really) shitty roads, shitty weather, shitty people, shitty politicians.

I'll take Tennessee probably, but if I had to live in Florida.....I'd take it over MA anyday.

Except for the HOAs that sounds like any state in New England

Not sure if this is a win for Florida but it certainly is a loss for NY.

More New Yorkers moved to Florida in 2022 than any year in history in staggering exodus
Florida has been campaigning for years to get millionaires and Hedge Funds to move there.

At first it was slow due to lack of employees, but as time goes on more businesses and employees move there.

I think someone said FL is turning more red. Keep in mind, those people with money most likely did not vote D up in NY and CT.

At first it was slow due to lack of employees, but as time goes on more businesses and employees move there.

Company I work for is one the largest Fintech companies around. They are based out of Jacksonville. I am a 100% remote employee however I have no doubt that if I wanted to relocate to FL they would be happy to have me come into the office everyday. In fact they sent out the memo last November informing everyone that once the new year arrived you were expected to return to office 40 hrs. a week with pretty much no exceptions.

And, being one of the worst states in the US for health care.
Yeah, but you didn't have the BS Covid Vax madates, ban on Ivermectin, etc in FL like you had in the rest of the country. I call that a major win considering that episode seems to have set the standard going forward for statist BS health emergencies and how they operate. Personally, I stay away from anything medical/industrial complex other than my annual check ups.

Back
Top Bottom