Florida CCW holder fights off attack

Wish there was more info on the perps, good job on him for exercising his right to defend himself and following through, sadly I think we will see more of this as the economy heads south. Props to the TV station for not making the victim out to be the bad guy and reflecting CC in a positive light.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did he say "I saw blood skeeting out of my stomach."? [hmmm] Not sure how many here will catch that reference.

Secondly, what type of handgun will spin a grown man around when you hit him in the hand?

Glad he will survive. Good on him for fighting back to stay alive.

Did he say "I saw blood skeeting out of my stomach."? [hmmm] Not sure how many here will catch that reference.

Secondly, what type of handgun will spin a grown man around when you hit him in the hand?

Glad he will survive. Good on him for fighting back to stay alive.

I heard him say "skeeting" and LOL'd. Maybe it was an involuntary reaction, spinning away from the shooter when he opened fire, in conjunction with the bullet hitting him?

Either way, +1 for him on doing what he had to do.

Good for him! And the coverage was realistic, but it is Florida. Every day is a school day. Now I know what "Skeeting" means. [rofl] Didn't know it had an official name. [rofl]

A .45ACP, man!. If it hits you in the finger, it will drop you in your tracks!

A good center of mass hit with one of those 230 grainers will actually pick you up and throw you down. [laugh]

And the coverage was realistic, but it is Florida.

I've noticed that a lot down here. Maybe there's something in the water, but for whatever reason the news does a good job when reporting on gun incidents.

Back
Top Bottom