• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Florbert is back!

KBCraig

NES Member
No, not the parlor gun. The more modern 9mm rimfire shotgun for garden pest control.

I have one round of this ammunition sitting next to me right now.

By NES law, I have been simply waiting to find a gun to buy so I can shoot it...

Is that a reality, now, in the US? Will the ammo become readily available and ruin the value of my single round? [rofl]

2EEC9BF9-2DC2-4AC4-8C12-CBAF19AC8DE4.jpeg I have this “bird banger” which takes a 6mm flobert k. Which looks like a blank that basically lights off a bottle rocket from the barrel that launches and explodes or screams like AOC all da way to the iNsUrECtioN!?!?!!!

View attachment 506535I have this “bird banger” which takes a 6mm flobert k. Which looks like a blank that basically lights off a bottle rocket from the barrel that launches and explodes or screams like AOC all da way to the iNsUrECtioN!?!?!!!
Okay - now I want one
No reason except I'm pretty certain that I would fire it off in the back yard and laugh like an idiot thinking about your description

Okay - now I want one
No reason except I'm pretty certain that I would fire it off in the back yard and laugh like an idiot thinking about your description
Same reason I have one. It’s loud and basically downright egregious! I bought them from some shady marketplace purchase because as you can imagine it’s not allowed in mass. A friend from pa showed me the fun one time

CCI does make a 9mm shot shell. I've fired a few from my Barretta 92. Of course they don't cycle the slide.

Beretta 92. A cultured man I see. M.Ayoub did a vid on them recently and breathlessly explains his position on them. I was impressed and glad that I have a ‘94 92fs in great shape.

View: https://youtu.be/TN--QZp8S0U

Every time I see that word, I immediately think:
iu

CCI does make a 9mm shot shell. I've fired a few from my Barretta 92. Of course they don't cycle the slide.

I need to get some of that in .38 special. I have a crapload of .357 revolvers and it would likely save me from buying a .410. It would be a perfect use for my equal opportunity Security Sixes. Maybe some in .44 special as well for my Blackhawk. I've save the .22LR for longer range stuff.

No, not the parlor gun. The more modern 9mm rimfire shotgun for garden pest control.

Beta male right there

SmartSelect_20210728-203223_Chrome.jpg

Soon he will be asking his boyfriend to shoot the pests that snake is not killing.

Back
Top Bottom