• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Flip-n-Target

So I just received an email that I won one of these target stands, last month I remember registering for the contest via this forum. The email said 5 people from Northeast shooter won a target frame so congrats to the other winners. I will let you know how it turns out.

I also won a target stand in the monthly drawing from here. Can't wait to get some range time in on these!! They look really nice, and a big plus is they fold up so I can fit it in the trunk of my car. It's a little bit of a pain to try and take the kids seats out when I have to fold the seats down to put my target frames in there now. Thanks Todd!!

I build my target stands out of 2x4s for $2.00 each (one $2.00 8 foot 2x4 makes one stand) and they fit in the trunk of a car. Cost wise this is hard to beat.

Got my email with my UPS tracking number, also Todd said he is including a flip-n-sand bag to use with stand on windy days.

Thanks again Todd...

Yes they are a nice target, I won one in Oct.

I was looking at some webpage and found his site and signed up. He contacted me and asked if I could find him any dealers in this area and if I did he would give me a free one ( i just e-mailed him to see if I'm going to get another one for free [smile] ). I also suggested that he sign up here as a dealer and he did and as you guys know he offered 5 targets for NES, so congrats to those that won, you will like the target.

As far as the group buy I'm not sure about it right now but check out the link:

-Group-Buy-Flip-N-Targets

I'm hoping we can get it back on track.

Enjoy your targets, I'm really liking mine so far.

Got mine today!

I just got mine today! This looks really nice, the kids will love this. We will be starting up our youth program in April, so this will be great! I made one tiny modification to the sand bag as you can see.

Love that the box is also the extra target holders!

IMG_1547.jpg IMG_1546.jpg IMG_1548.jpg

Thank you again, Flip-n-Target!

He got it for free... I think he wins.

Well free may be a bit of a misleading word. By signing up for the contest he supplied his personal information name address and such. He will now be placed on Mailing lists and his information will likely be sold or shared with other companies and so on. So he traded privacy for the stand. Based on that reality building your own is cheaper IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom