• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Flintlock Training Group

Kisspik002

NES Member
Hey NES,

Flintlock Training Group is an active LE owned and operated training company coming to Central MA very soon. We are currently getting our ducks in a row and look forward to training with so many of you who want to be better. Our passion for training and making like minded people better is the thing that drives us.

We will be offering firearms training for LE and Civilians alike. Focusing on pistol, rifle and red dot pistol. We will have different training options, super affordable skill builder classes, steel frenzy, intro to movement and tactics.

Feel free to follow us on Instagram. Website to come soon. @Flintlock_Training_Group

We look forward to training with you.

Hey All,

Just a reminder FTG is now on Facebook and Instagram. Please give us a follow for the most up to date info. Website is almost done.

2024 Course Dates will be coming out shortly after the new year. Come train with us...you won't regret it.

We also do private classes for groups, sportsman clubs, etc. If you know a great of shooter who want to training and have a range...let us know we will customize the training to your needs.

credentials are available for all instructors, we are fully insured and certified.

Please message me directly if you have any questions.

Can you tell us a little bit about the instructors? Background, experience, achievements, etc.

I echo Gidges comments. I was very excited about the idea of a literally old school weapons course. Maybe something to think about? Also posting your website on the thread is smart. Even if it is very limited. Haven't touched FB or Instagram in years. Can't stand that stuff.

Can you tell us a little bit about the instructors? Background, experience, achievements, etc.
My partner and I are both LE. Currently working.

We are state certified instructors, we working with our departments as well as MPTC the states LE training governing body. We work with departments and civilians alike. We have taken many training classes not associated with LE from all level of instructors.

Our website will have full instructor bios once it’s up and running around middle January.

A full resume would be available to potential students to review if requested.

We can honestly say that this is a labor of love for us. We have noticed that this area lacks modern, affordable training. You either have to spend an arm and a leg or attend classes where you’re not given the attention you have paid for. We intend to change that.

We hope next spring you will come train with us.

Last edited:
I echo Gidges comments. I was very excited about the idea of a literally old school weapons course. Maybe something to think about? Also posting your website on the thread is smart. Even if it is very limited. Haven't touched FB or Instagram in years. Can't stand that stuff.
Again you’re right. Not a bad idea.

Hoping to have the website up and running right after the new year. Stand by!!!

Back
Top Bottom