• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Flint Armament - Fall River, MA

Stopped by today, lots of shotguns, not much of anything else. If it wasn't for a gb on hold I may have tried to make a deal on one of the few revolvers they had

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Do you remember what they had for wheel guns ?

Did have a Blackhawk from the "range package" that they might sell. If it wasn't a problem with really bad timing I would have bought it. The s&w's were all .38's and mostly hammerless. One larger .38 police model. And a ??44 magnum?? Alaskan. Lots of shotguns though

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I asked one of the employees why they were moving yo swansea and he said apparently people didnt like having a large selection so we will be down sizing and just keeping what we know will move in stock. Im sure it had nothing to do with their $6-700 sks's and the low prices they had on the unpopular handguns. Instead of spending money on matching uniforms they should have been keeping up with the competition.

They moved to swansea? From what Ive heard they got kicked out of 2 fall river locations for non rental payment cant confirm or deny but thats where i took my course was a cool lottle shop and stocked

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom