• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FL AWB bill introduced...yikes

sorry do not want to watch it. did they propose to ban ARs specifically or everything in the .223/5.56 caliber?

Left up to the FL legislature, it's DOA. Let's look at the history:

Voters: pass a referendum restoring voting rights for felons who have served their sentences.
Legislature: But only if you've paid all your fines and court costs. Otherwise voting by an ex-felon is a new felony.

Voters: The state minimum wage is now $15/hr.
Legislature: except for felons.

I don't see the legislature passing an AWB any time soon.

Oh yay, more getting our panties in a bunch over something that will never even make it out of committee.

Are you guys on crack? In the last couple of years Florida (yeah, R-governor):

• instituted red flag laws
  • banned bumpstocks
  • 3 day waiting period for gun purchases
  • raised gun purchase age from 18 to 21

This ain't the Florida we all remember from decades back.

f***ing MA doesn't have wait period and 18y.o. min age. Yes, FL in some ways is more retard than MA. Think about that.

“b. A semiautomatic pistol that has an ability to accept a
detachable magazine and has one or more of the following:

(III) A slide that encloses the barrel and that permits the
shooter to hold the firearm with the non-trigger hand without
being burned;”

Doesn’t this cover almost every semi-automatic pistol?

I pity the operating operator
who shoots a pistol
while holding it by the slide
to avoid being burned?
I'd have to ask the sponsor of this bill to demonstrate...holding it with your non trigger hand...wtf[laugh]

So is the cliff note version Florida has the same shitty gun restrictions or worst than us in Mass?
Florida is "shall issue" with regards to concealed carry, with the permit including edged weapons and impact weapons. No permit needed to keep guns at home. Much better than MA and my home state of Illinois for sure.

It all sounds familiar because the antis are coordinating their push for anti gun legislation ! Blumturd !
So true. It is amazing that none of the usual suspects has had anything to say publicly in the run up to Nov. 3. Almost like they all had a hunch that someone would get a record number of votes while calling a lid after breakfast in the basement.

Back
Top Bottom