• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FL - 19 Year-Old Shoots At 14 Year-Old Intruder

A teenage burglar is lucky to be alive after a resident of the home entering fired a shot at him on Monday, July 11.

The burglar was one of two teens attempting to enter a Southwest Field Avenue home just before 2 p.m. when a 19-year-old resident, David Butler III, heard the break-in occurring and went to get his father’s .357-magnum handgun, according to a Clay County Sheriff’s Office arrest report.

Butler saw one of the teens attempting to open a bedroom window, and told deputies he shouted, "Get back mother (expletive)".....

http://www.claytoday.biz/content/3552_1.php

The homeowners son needs some range time. But good for him, for not being a sheep. And financially good for him for missing. Because of course if he hit him, the "Victim's" (read that predator in training) would have been "turning his life around" and "about to get his H.S. Diploma and work for the good of all Humanity". So they would have sued.

Truly makes me wonder. What if there was a system where all B.S. lawsuits were thrown out of court. In fact for bringing one, you would be responsible for paying the amount you sought, if it was proven you raised an Animal/predator and failed to install the sense of right vs. wrong in your child.

Just dreams of course, and the fear of becoming Bankrupt defending myself, After defending myself.

The homeowners son needs some range time. But good for him, for not being a sheep. And financially good for him for missing. Because of course if he hit him, the "Victim's" (read that predator in training) would have been "turning his life around" and "about to get his H.S. Diploma and work for the good of all Humanity". So they would have sued.

Nope. This happened in FL, where they have a strong "castle doctrine" (FS 776.013), and civil immunity (FS 776.032)

Truly makes me wonder. What if there was a system where all B.S. lawsuits were thrown out of court. In fact for bringing one, you would be responsible for paying the amount you sought, if it was proven you raised an Animal/predator and failed to install the sense of right vs. wrong in your child.

Just dreams of course, and the fear of becoming Bankrupt defending myself, After defending myself.

g-her-eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom