Fixed Stock Question

I was wondering if anybody had input or creative ideas for a fixed stock. I want to put something around it or jerry rig something but I’m not sure what would be useful to have on it. I don’t know if I am making any sense, but I’m looking to add more function to the firearm… Thanks!

Attachments

• 4BD8D200-B64B-4968-ADBB-3D81805020FB.jpeg
    4BD8D200-B64B-4968-ADBB-3D81805020FB.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 113
The beauty of a fixed stock is that its a consistent length of pull that never changes. The downside of a fixed stock is that its a consistent length of pull that never changes.

Here's the thing about making changes to guns. You should have some reasoning that makes good, logical sense behind what you're doing. So, what is it that bothers you about the fixed stock you have?

Trying to dress up Barbie?[smile]

Put your mags in a chest rig and leave the stock as is. Someone else might have to use your weapon to defend you and might be obstructed by your additions.[smile][smile]

It's not on the out side but I do keep a silver bullet inside that trap door thingy on the butt in case there is a werewolf around.
In all seriousness if a collapsible stock is not OK then I'd leave it as is.

Forget dressing up the stock......find a scope that enhances your accuracy.

Don’t put anything on it. If you’re looking for something that’s multi utility, just remember, it’s made to;

help you shoot more accurately - L and R (you don’t want crap in the way if you ever need this option)
knock on doors
open windows
crush skulls
use as an emergency boat paddle
use as an emergency walking stick
buttstroke wild dogs

whatever else you can think of without stupid shit hanging off of it and getting in the way

Paint it up with some spray paint if you think it’s boring looking or just tie a classic old OD Green drive on rag around it somewhere for a retro redneck look like wolverines or something.

20220221_074451-jpg.580136

Put a nip in the storage compartment and keep on marching

I was wondering if anybody had input or creative ideas for a fixed stock. I want to put something around it or jerry rig something but I’m not sure what would be useful to have on it. I don’t know if I am making any sense, but I’m looking to add more function to the firearm… Thanks!
Barbed wire and nails. Then club people with it.

Unfortunately, what you've posted sounds like a solution in search of a problem, rather than a problem searching for a solution.

Changes to functional items should be made after you determine that you have a need.

Unfortunately, what you've posted sounds like a solution in search of a problem, rather than a problem searching for a solution.

Changes to functional items should be made after you determine that you have a need.
Can you stop it with the common sense. It is a lot more fun when people make changes due to boredom.

Bored + Skinflint = great thread material.
Bored + money = cute looking, all the 14 yesr olds will drool at it.

Add a kazoo maybe?

Look at this furniture…

Back
Top Bottom