Five more coming to the ranks

Flipping great, 5 more people buying up ammo. Thanks a lot.
LOL....they were all gung ho, yesterday when they got back they wanted to see more so I took them down to the gun room for some show and tell, My daughters were splitting things up for who gets what after I'm gone..Warms the heart!

And I'm convinced this is the only real way we prevail, not just bringing in new people but educating, coaching, and encouraging them.

And I'm convinced this is the only real way we prevail, not just bringing in new people but educating, coaching, and encouraging them.
Not really.

Antifa and far left loonies own guns and train.

Just because someone owns a gun does not make them "friends" or on "our side".

Getting control of the schools is the only way to enact change. Liberals realized they only way they can "prevail" is to gain control of schools a long time ago, look where they are now.

Not really.

Antifa and far left loonies own guns and train.

Just because someone owns a gun does not make them "friends" or on "our side".

Getting control of the schools is the only way to enact change. Liberals realized they only way they can "prevail" is to gain control of schools a long time ago, look where they are now.
Don't disagree with what your saying but bringing new people in and helping them out can only help us, on a basic level it is a numbers game. You never know about people but I would not waste my time with someone if they didn't see 2A the way I do, and we did manage to get two daughters thru public school without being brainwashed, what they get at home is just as important...Trust me we had some very interesting parent/teacher discussions at times LOL

Last edited:
Don't disagree with what your saying but bringing new people in and helping them out can only help us, on a basic level it is a numbers game. You never know about people but I would not waste my time with someone if they didn't see 2A the way I do, and we did manage to get two daughters thru public school without being brainwashed, what they get at home is just as important...Trust me we had some very interesting parent/teacher discussions at times LOL

Don't get me wrong, and I apologize for not making my post clear... I did not mean to imply that you did wrong and your daughters are lefty insurgents.

I am talking about in general, a left wing gun owner is still a lefty at heart and will vote accordingly.

To put it into different terms, I think a women has the right to choose, gay people should be able to suffer through marriage like anyone else.. But, I do not, and never had, vote Democrat.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, and I apologize for not making my post clear... I did not mean to imply that you did wrong and your daughters are lefty insurgents.

I am talking about in general, a left wing gun owner is still a lefty at heart and will vote accordingly.

To put it into different terms, I think a women has the right to choose, gay people should be able to suffer through marriage like anyone else.. But, I do not, and never had, vote Democrat.
No worries my friend, I didn't take it that way at all. I guess I just wanted to make the point that yea, schools are f***ed but you can get your kids thru them without them becoming lefty insurgents. Now my kids have been out for over six years so I can only imagine it's gotten a lot worse since then.

Back
Top Bottom