Five family members shot In NY

SteelShooter

NES Member
Retaliation for the daughter filing a complaint after they threw a milkshake in her face.

Five family members shot

I guess they had to attack them in a group because of the 5/7 round mag limit.

Police have not yet made any arrests or released a description of the shooter or shooters.
'If the police can't take care of us, we'll have to start taking care of ourselves,' Hernandez added.

The pistol licensing unit will, no doubt, find that no member of this family has sufficient need for what is called a "full carry permit" in NYC.

They haven't released descriptions because its obvious these gentlemen are just turning their lives around and they're probably very sorry....Plus the police are far too busy checking magazines and stocks to make sure they don't collapse.

[puke]

I hope the NAACP gets involved for the shooters. They were probably provoked and hopefully the family will be brought up on civil rights charges (sarcasm)

'If the police can't take care of us, we'll have to start taking care of ourselves,' Hernandez added.

This makes me physically ill. Who the hell wants the police to "take care of us?"

Man up and take responsibility for your family's safety for God's sake.

"If the police can't take care of us, we'll have to start taking care of ourselves,' Hernandez added."

This makes me physically ill. Who the hell wants the police to "take care of us?"

+1

This to me is the most telling sentence in the whole article from the OP! Strange how other reporters on other publications don't quote Mr. Hernandez

Strange, when I read the article I see "Cops said Peterson, who has been arrested numerous times for assault and other crimes..." , and say to myself now there is the problem, NYs revolving door criminal injustice system.

A liberal reads the same article and sees only "Investigators recovered a .9 millimeter Taurus semiautomatic handgun" and says, you see guns are the problem.

They probably would be very happy to do just that.
But in lord Mario's and mayor Blumturds little corner of the world, you'd have to commit a felony just to aquire the means to do it.

I wonder when he'll realize the state just made it more difficult for him to do that.

I wonder when he'll realize the state just made it more difficult for him to do that, legally.

Since they know who did it, they could certainly call up some boys and ride on them mofos. My prediction is that more people will get shot before this is over.

People get killed over one of three things:
1. Money
2. Drugs
3. A woman

Back
Top Bottom