Fisherman Found A GLOCK 17 On The Ocean Floor: Still Works!

I really want to believe this story...but these days too many Internet a**h***s with Photoshop looking for attention.

BUT...just in case it is true... cool.

Happy ending... owner got his property back... I wonder what would happen here. LOL

if it's well oil and in relatively shallow water to worse it into oiled crevices, I don't see why it wouldn't. 6mo is also not that much time.

still, cool story.

if it's well oil and in relatively shallow water to worse it into oiled crevices, I don't see why it wouldn't. 6mo is also not that much time.

still, cool story.

This reminds me of a thread on Sigforum where some guy had excavated a safe full of guns that was submerged during the swill floods of Katrina. A lot of the handguns were salvageable but some of the rifles and shotguns got wrecked pretty hard. It was interesting to note the parts that seemed to rust vs those
that didn't. In the Glock he had the springs were toast but everything else was fine. The one that did the best was his HK USP. Nothing on that gun rusted, except for some bizarre reason, the slide lock/takedown pin on the outside. The slide on that gun was completely unscathed.

The rifles and shotguns didn't fare nearly as well, some of them were pretty f***ed up, and that was only after like a short period of immersion, but god only knows what kind of chemicals and shit (literally) were in the swill in NOLA at the time.

-Mike

What kind of bait do you use to catch a glock?
negligent-discharge-600x242.jpg

Back
Top Bottom