Fish pics

Do shellfish count? These babies put up quite a fight, but in the end… (LOL)[smile]

Freshindependaystemrs.jpg

Attachments

• Freshindependaystemrs.jpg
    Freshindependaystemrs.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Posting pics from the phone sucks but thur my ddaughter caught her first bass snd last night my son caught his first horn pout and one was pretty big. Oh yeah my daughter also hooked a beaver last night but sadly 12 pound test wasnt enough to land it.

Caught a sea duck!!!! Wasn't paying inattention and it swam in and grabbed my bait. Only damn thing I caught all day.

i had a shitty dive yesterday, kept feeling lightheaded (not a good feeling at 45-50') and just wasnt seeing any good fish. got this small bass on my first dive and then didnt see anything worth shooting for the rest of the trip besides the sea bass, that will make it worth the trip they are delicious.

got to use my new gun though which is amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caught my second rock bass today, i thought it seemed large but wasnt sure, had i known i was so close to nh record i would have taken a pic. Mine was 12" and the nh record is 13.5"

Yesterday afternoon in Carver..

20130721_153930.jpg

4:15 today, Conway, NH.
Boys caught some crayfish around the dock and first cast from the boat and this guy came by to try one out....
Lots of little Smallies and perch too.
fish photo.JPG

Back
Top Bottom