• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

First visit to Collectible arms and ammo, Merrimack NH

I thought the ammo selection was okay, most popular calibers in stock including .223/5.56 although If I apply myself I can get anything he has a bit less expensive through the internet or other shops. Not impressed with the selection of collectible firearms he had but there was a couple I liked and prices comparable to others. He had 50 cal ammo cans that have rust and kinda grungy and for 3-4$ less I can get a shinny brand new one at F.S. Well, you get the idea, sorry not impressed and wont be back. Hookset is 20 mins away with much more to offer. [thinking]

Did they not have a mountain of 7.62x39 Golden Tiger for $299/1000??? That alone is worth a drive up. I think they seem like nice guys. I think there are deals to be had there, the prices on new guns didn't seem too bad to me.

Sorry, dint see that for $299 / 1000 I could have missed it. I saw $7.50 box/20. I agree that would be a good price.

I bought my Mosin there about a month ago. Seemed like a good place. It was a little cramped, but a good shop otherwise. Prices were on par with other shops. I'd recommend it.

They have done well for me on both guns and ammo. Alex and Keith seem like good guys and worth supporting, especially as they do not seem to be gouging on prices.

Sorry, dint see that for $299 / 1000 I could have missed it. I saw $7.50 box/20. I agree that would be a good price.

We have never had boxes of 7.62x39 for $7.50!! Not once. We have a wall full of Collectables including orignal Mausers, Walthers, 1911's from both world wars, rare savages, etc... You sure you weren't at the shop down the road??

I can verify the $299 per thousand for golden tiger 7.62x39. I have never seen these folks price gouge on anything. I drive over from the seacoast and bring friends.

Back
Top Bottom