• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

First USPSA match checklist

No reload snafus today but still plenty to work on. Still hate the Texas Star [angry].

Picked up a procedural on the classifier, too, which I think was my poorest stage. [smile]
Ya the Texas star can be tough. Where did you shoot today?

How are you shooting the Texas star? Criss cross or down one side?
Starting top right, moving down the right hand side. Got it down to two with some decent movement and picked off one of the last two but couldn't get the final plate.
Ya the Texas star can be tough. Where did you shoot today?
Chester. Since I'm in club limbo, these two matches are the only rounds I've shot since December, and I think it shows.

Starting top right, moving down the right hand side. Got it down to two with some decent movement and picked off one of the last two but couldn't get the final plate.

Chester. Since I'm in club limbo, these two matches are the only rounds I've shot since December, and I think it shows.
Oh ya that’s right. Forgot about your original post where you mentioned Chester. Stinks that it’s the same day as Pelham USPSA. You should come to the next Pelham match!

That is usually the best way, you just need to wait until the plate coming up stops to shoot it, don't try to get it while moving

Back
Top Bottom