• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

First timer saying hi!

I've been lurking for a long time and have gotten some very helpful info from folks here on NES. I will go green soon. I want to support this site it seems to be very much in tune with my own thoughts.

Former Army M.P. shot M21 for two years great rifle, love hand gunning, spend quite a few weekends at N.B. Rod and Gun,

Can't wait for spring to do a little fishing and get out on the bike.

Hello everyone and GO Scott Brown. vote Tuesday.[grin]

Welcome to the forum and your right, it's a great resource. Did you read in the forum rules that after your first post you have to buy me two boxes of ammo? Oh, it's in there. Trust me.[grin]

It looks like you're on the right track! ( Thank you Jesus)

BTW, fencer has it all wrong. New members must show compassion for the intellectually challenged.
The vast majority of us will show up at the bar of your choosing to drink the beer you should by us.[smile]

Welcome to NES and give it all you got!

Welcome to the forum, WEJ. I'm not too far away from you. Go green and learn the secret handshake so fellow NES members can recognize you at the range! [laugh]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom