First thread on the new forum!

Jacks07

NES Member
Not the opening post I hoped for this morning, was pressed for time. But was thrilled to get the message from Derek that the forum was up and wanted to spread the word first thing.
Looking forward to seeing some new threads in here. Maybe an official show off your rigs thread, tuning info or home range setups. Hope this forum takes off and turns into a great resource for everyone.

Last edited:
Nice work on getting a new sub.

Makes me want to get another high quality precision air rifle.

Updated original post, just wanted to be the first to get something up when I heard from Derek🤣

I purchased an Air Force Condor SS moderated Rifle in .22 CAL. 6-24X scope.
Replaced the stock 480cc Bottle with a Carbon Fiber 1.1L at 4500 PSI with a
Regulator to the rifle. Got a 9L Carbon Fiber tank to refill the1.1L in the field
and a Youg Feng Compressor to fill them both to 4500 PSI.

Recently ordered some 22 CAL exploding Pellets to use. Laser cut a plate to
put Floresent Orange paint in the Tails to act like a Tracer.

Amazon product ASIN B07RWZB52GView: https://www.amazon.com/Pressure-Compressor-Auto-Stop-Electric-Paintball/dp/B07RWZB52G

The Acecare Carbon Fiber tanks were sourced from Aliexpress along with the Regulator.

Amazon product ASIN B07RWZB52GView: https://www.amazon.com/Pressure-Compressor-Auto-Stop-Electric-Paintball/dp/B07RWZB52G

exploding pellets: Kwintor Flash Kvintor Flash 5.5 mm .22 50 pcs 1.3 grams 20.06 Airgun pellets | eBay

Malodave

I have two older air guns that don't work, need help fixing, don't know what to do.
P
Make a post with some pics and what info you have on them. I’m sure someone here can help you out or at least point you in the right direction.

Just noticed this new sub forum.
And I just bought a BB gun for the first time in probably 20 years. An Umarex M1A1. The controls work just like the real thing and it being all metal, it has quite a weight to it! The stocks are hollow faux wood, and had a cheap-sounding "dink" when you tapped them with something. I stuffed each one tight with old cut-up socks and it makes a world of difference.
The gun runs perfectly in either semi or full auto (oh yes, this thing has a giggle switch) and is surprisingly accurate for a smooth bore baller. Even if it were only semi it's very fun to shoot. But when you run it in hose mode, it's shit-eating grin time. It will dump the 30-round mag in roughly 2 seconds. I can only imagine the good times I'd have had if I owned this puppy at 8 years old 😉
683B6ACC-2B4A-40EA-8D98-4AF6EF5EB7C8.jpeg

Compared to my DEWAT
E5C55AA6-E676-4B6A-B7D8-C524E2430D48.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom