• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

First thing that pops in your head about my neighbor

He’s stupid
He can do that because of constitutional rights
But...........
He wants to use that freedom to take away OUR constitutional rights
definitely a Double DB
We need a plague to take out the weak

upload_2019-8-19_1-56-43.png

1251_1.jpg

Just spewing what my mind comes up with as I look at the picture. Beta was the first word that came to my mind. As for thoughs, I then envisioned Bernie Sanders sitting on a throne of tax payer money with all of our guns in a furnace and AOC's horse mouth and the death of Davy Crockett. And now i'm sad :(. Dark Visuals.

To pyscho analyze the man, he probably drives a Teal Green Rav 4 and claims it's his wife's, judging by his house he is the type of man who half way supports gun rights. Says things like "I support the 2nd but nobody needs an Assault Rifle". Probably tells people pepper spray works better than a gun and it's safe. Probably voted for a green party candidate like Jill Stein.. He may have a vote Jill Stein sticker on his fridge. Pretty gross sorry excuse for a man lol.

As a whole he probably eats at Panera Bread, frequents trader joes for overall supspenders to appear to be a proud southern boy but is actually a craft IPA beer drinking liberal sissy from Barnstable. And he puts beet juice on f***ing everything. Type of man to shave his balls and go hunting for deer with paintballs so that he can say he got one without killing it.

His wife has sex with the pool boy, the pool boy gives her an escape and makes her feel young again. The guy is too busy waxing his pits or working his office job to fulfill her sexually. And he vapes.

Just a analysis off the basic picture.

Do you know them? Is the sign directed at you?

Ha ha, no it’s actually a street away from me. If it was directed at me this would be an ENTIRELY different thread

In my town the sign is a zoning violation. It is too big for the yard. I would go to a pay phone and drop a dime on him to the code enforcement officer. Use their Fing system against them.

I thought of this, and coincidentally someone just posted the zoning laws for my town on this very website. It’s so long, and I couldn’t use the search function on it for keywords.

You guys are going to love this, they replaced the sign with a new one. I’ll try and snag a pic later today.

TL;DR;stillwannaplay. . . .

1. You live in Lakeville? (they have 2-3 crazy-sign ladies. One is just anti-Trump like he stole the election. The other is rabidly pro-abortion.)

2. Seems like a sensible place to rob if I were a burglar.

Back
Top Bottom