• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

First thing that pops in your head about my neighbor

I wouldn't pay any attention to his sign or him. And when you hear a disturbance from his house in the middle of the night just roll over and go back to sleep. He should be able defend himself against any potential intruder.

But I wouldn't screw with his sign. He probably has a camera aimed at it and he is probably using it to bait you into doing something stupid.

I feel sorry for them, becauss they will realize too late if their house gets broken into and they prey the cops were there, and it is just them and their hands vs a bad guy.

I hate those stars on houses.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I do as well. I find the red ones funny though since they look like Soviet red stars.

image.jpg

The first thing that pops in my head is:
"You won't have him for a neighbor long, he's about to slide right off that grade..."

attachment.php

"First thing that pops in your head about my neighbor"............is that he saw you on your back porch cleaning your extra-killy black rifle one day.

Is that sign aimed at the street or your house?

Back
Top Bottom