First purchase

I want to get an "evil black rifle" next. [smile]

Good man. In all seriousness, take your time and enjoy yourself. Read as much as you can and come to some NES shoots if you haven't already. There's many times when you have an idea of what a particular gun feels and shoots like only to be surprised after you buy it. Make lots of friends and try out as many guns as you can so you can get a feel for things. Goodluck with your future collection [smile]

Good man. In all seriousness, take your time and enjoy yourself. Read as much as you can and come to some NES shoots if you haven't already. There's many times when you have an idea of what a particular gun feels and shoots like only to be surprised after you buy it. Make lots of friends and try out as many guns as you can so you can get a feel for things. Goodluck with your future collection [smile]

Do to my Military experience I'm already good with the AR-15s. [smile] I do hope to make it to an NES Shoot soon.

Do to my Military experience I'm already good with the AR-15s. [smile] I do hope to make it to an NES Shoot soon.

Yea that's a great start. When you come down to NES shoots, you'll find the majority of members are happy to let you test out some of what they brought. You can watch for "What are you bringing" threads before member shoots and it helps you plan out what you want to try. As a thank you it always helps if you bring along some ammo in that particular caliber, but it's normally not necessary. I normally get more enjoyment from other members trying out my collection, especially in some calibers that I reload so they would normally not get an opportunity to try otherwise such as .500 magnum [smile]

Back
Top Bottom