• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

First of the Season USPSA Sunny Cape Cod

hdgun said:
who does the scores for Bass river?

I think I F***ed up when I filled in the score sheet.

You would think I would get it right by now!

They got me shooting Minor ( U ).

Should be Major ( B )

Thanks for those who might be doing the scores.

I found a minor mistake too. Unfortunately it is going to cost me 10 points. That extra shot I took when I lost my dot in the sun on the classifer wasn't charged to me. At least I was able to call the miss.

I'm going to try Limited again whatever I shoot next. I don't hesitate with it and there is no dot to lose.

Well..with my 21 rounds of .40, I blasted quite a big hole in the door so it shouldnt have taken you very much to walk through it. 60 points in penalties on one stage will end anybody's day....LOL

If'n Steve is going to take off his dot, maybe I'll borrow it and stick it on my gun....................lol

Steve,
I remember the last time you tried the limited gun! No dot to look for, but you didn't look for the bumpy thing on the front either! :)

swatmedic said:
I was shooting with the FOG squad, and I had a good time. We had some laughs, everybody pitched in, and we moved quickly through the stages. The guys on the squad could not have been more helpful, and they helped me shoot my best score yet.

I cant make Harvard next week, and the Manville match is on Easter Sunday, and that is already causing fricton on the home front.

Glad you had a good time. It was nice shooting with you. See you next month. Maybe we can talk J Kelley into joining us.

Regards,

Dan S said:
Steve,
I remember the last time you tried the limited gun! No dot to look for, but you didn't look for the bumpy thing on the front either! :)
Oooo man
Poor steve

Dan, yes, i'll be at Harvard. I dont plan on missing any matches this year unless I'm away at a major. And I try to shoot those on Saturdays so i can get back for the local match
Although, the 10 something hour drive home from Area 8 last year, and then getting up like 4 hours later to drive to Harvard was a really, really, dumb thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom