First NY AWB lawsuit

Got this email tonight:

Hello New York State Shooters,

This is for out NY State Readers who are dealing with the recent bad news that they received yesterday. If you are a NY State Gun Owner then act. If you’re not then make sure you are being proactive in your state to keep what happened in NY from happening in your state.

I have received the following from 2 sources. First, a lawyer offering a pro bono Class Action Law Suit against the new NY Gun Law. Here is the text:

CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT
Also, read the following:
Someone is starting to take action:
Lawyer : Jim Tresmond, Attorney in Buffalo, New York. Attorney phone is 716.202.4301
Successfully represented clients in the past on Second Amendment issues in NYS
Supreme Court. This case is pro-bono for all the gun owners of New York. According
to Mr. Tresmond the new ban is illegal as it is an ex-facto law taking away previously
owned property and he intends to file this action in Federal Court.
We are looking for as many as possible to add to CLASS ACTION CASE:
SEND Your Name and EMAIL ADDRESS and phone number to:
[email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
WE ARE COLLECTING AS MANY AS POSSIBLE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE!!
If you sat back and thought: "nah, this can't happen here" You were wrong. It IS
happening.
Contact your state and local representative and talk to them about it. Some food
for thought: they swore an oath to uphold the constitution of the United States
and NY State. if they voted yes, they just violated that oath.
Hold them accountable!”

Now the address listed above it not for the Attorney. It is for Pat Sacco of Verdad Investigations. Here is the link to his site: http://www.verdadinvestigations.com/

So he does exist. Usually I don’t recommend sending name and telephone numbers to people but I can’t see any reason why not in this case.

Next, here is a link to a New York State Legislator that wants to recall the legislation. If you live in NY then I think it is time you do something.

Subject: STAND UP FOR THE SECOND AMENDMENT BY STANDING WITH NEW YORK STATE SENATOR KATHLEEN MARCHIONE | New York State Senate and Sign up for her emails.

I don’t know if you stand a snowball’s chance in hell to get this done but if you don’t act then you go down to defeat. Remember you didn’t lose until you say you lost. Keep fighting this nonsense.

Regards,

W.T. Jones
The OFFICIAL director of IDPA Match Scoring for NEPA.

Now the address listed above it not for the Attorney. It is for Pat Sacco of Verdad Investigations. Here is the link to his site: http://www.verdadinvestigations.com/

So he does exist. Usually I don’t recommend sending name and telephone numbers to people but I can’t see any reason why not in this case.
So he does exist? Very oddly worded, among other concerns. Call me paranoid but I would be a bit hesitant to send my name and phone number to this address. Smells a bit fishy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom