• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FIRST LOOK: ZEV Tech Unveils Its First Complete Pistol — the ZEV OZ9

mikeyp

NES Member
balspr19-zevoz9-lead-1024x575.1545416310.jpg

FIRST LOOK: ZEV Tech Unveils Its First Complete Pistol — the ZEV OZ9

Kinda cool, but the price is ridiculous. Could build a G17 or even a G34 that runs just as well for ~$700 tops.

Looks like a gussied up Glock to me. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I’ve dumped a ton of money into guns. But I just don’t understand the whole $1,500 - $2,500 custom Glock thing. After spending that much money, you still have a gun that isn’t much better than a $600 Glock.

I do customize my Glocks. The sights suck, so I change those ($100) and that is the biggest cost. I put in a Glock minus connector ($7). I do a 25-cent trigger job (free). I install an Apex safety plunger to make the trigger pull more consistent ($18). I install an extended slide stop ($10). I add some grip tape ($15). So I’ve spent about $150 extra on my Glock.

If I were to spend $ on a new pistol, at that price point, I'd look at a Sig P210. OF course, if I'm gonna go P210, I might as well save a bunch and find a decent CZ75. It'll still shoot better than I could.

Back
Top Bottom