First guns

Had a SW41 and and a Ruger Mark 3 22/45 w/ volquartsen accurizing kit and ended up ditching the 41. I thought the Mark was more fun to shoot, every bit as accurate (for me) and does not need the standard velocity ammo which is recommended for the 41. Plus options are endless for modification which keeps things interesting.

For a rifle, why not just get an AR?

Mostly because Massachusetts. Pre-ban or Pre-healy ARs have incredibly pumped up pricing. I was considering a stripped lower build when the sig came along at a reasonable price and I just always had a thing for the piston driven sig platform.

Had a SW41 and and a Ruger Mark 3 22/45 w/ volquartsen accurizing kit and ended up ditching the 41. I thought the Mark was more fun to shoot, every bit as accurate (for me) and does not need the standard velocity ammo which is recommended for the 41. Plus options are endless for modification which keeps things interesting.

For a rifle, why not just get an AR?

I usually recommend everyone master the AR-15, the Remington 870, and the Glock 17, simply because they're the most common guns in the USA.

Back
Top Bottom