First Fish!

Iv been a hunter since i was a kid but fore some reason i have never fished, this year i couldn't wait until hunting season so i went and got a rod and reel combo and tackle and box from Bass Pro and went out to Hale Reservation in Westwood MA tonight for my first attempt!

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm16/jm61784/IMG00191.jpg

I'm HOOKED! Measured out to 14 inches but didn't have a scale, the watter bottle is 8 inches. well worth the cost of equipment and license!

Last edited:
Ahhhhhhh fishing what a wonderful pass time to relax and enjoy the outdoors, Just man and nature. Then without warning my dream stops and I am overwelmed with "DAD my lines stuck" DAD the rod wont cast", "DAD my worm fell off", DAAAAAAAD .............................!!! LOL

Ahhhhhhh fishing what a wonderful pass time to relax and enjoy the outdoors, Just man and nature. Then without warning my dream stops and I am overwelmed with "DAD my lines stuck" DAD the rod wont cast", "DAD my worm fell off", DAAAAAAAD .............................!!! LOL

OMG How True...Mine wouldnt touch the fish either LMAO

Nice fish......I had a 4-5 pounder on a couple of weeks ago and couldn't finish the deal. Spit the plug out at the side of the canoe. I was pissed.

Good Job!

Back
Top Bottom