First Female Graduates Marine Corps Infantry School

Good for her.

As as a former airborne mortar PL, I gotta say a tough, no-nonsense female would have been a better fit for my mortar platoon than my rifle platoon. FWIW (not much, probably).

Good on her. Her parents should be proud. As long as women have to meet the SAME requirements, there isn't an issue.

Good for her. She is certainly a person that some girls can look up to.

A32A60CB-AC82-4EE8-8212-A4E3C2FDBAD9_w650_r0_s.png

No lesbo, but yeah, I'd hit dat [laugh]

Good for her. I seriously hope it works out but I have my doubts. Not anything about women being able to not do it or anything. One of the best Marines I ever had working for me was a female. My concern is now all those 20 year old guys in her platoon might be focused on something else instead of doing their damn job while they are deployed. I. Not worried about her, she is going to get offered penis so much she isn't going to want to think about it. Its the guy that she smiles at because he said something funny..... He might be looking at her when he needs to be covering his sector of fire.

Good for her. I seriously hope it works out but I have my doubts. Not anything about women being able to not do it or anything. One of the best Marines I ever had working for me was a female. My concern is now all those 20 year old guys in her platoon might be focused on something else instead of doing their damn job while they are deployed. I. Not worried about her, she is going to get offered penis so much she isn't going to want to think about it. Its the guy that she smiles at because he said something funny..... He might be looking at her when he needs to be covering his sector of fire.

i'm not too worried about it. there's only one female in my motor T company...she's like everyones little sister (even though she's hot...no i'm not posting a pic and getting a page 11 or 6105 or NJP to appease you...use your imagination). When we go out, she's the most well protected woman in the city...but she doesn't even need it is the funny thing. This girl is gonna be just fine...but can I say it's about god damn time!

Hay ISIS we've got this young lady here who wants to"discuss" your views on women. Don't worry I'm sure it'll be a short conversation.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I vaguely remember reading something that said the isis fighters all run away from the Kurd women fighters because they don't want to be killed by a woman. I think they can't get to heaven if killed by a woman.

Awesome story. She is quite an inspiration. I understand the viewpoint that she may be a distraction to some of her teammates but in my opinion that is on them not her. All of them trained hard and earned what they have achieved. It isn't like she was an equal opportunity placement. She had a rough start in life and she has the grit to push through all the bullshit. They should all admire her for that.

- - - Updated - - -

I vaguely remember reading something that said the isis fighters all run away from the Kurd women fighters because they don't want to be killed by a woman. I think they can't get to heaven if killed by a woman.

Can we send Chelsea Manning over there to find out? win/win

Awesome story. She is quite an inspiration. I understand the viewpoint that she may be a distraction to some of her teammates but in my opinion that is on them not her. All of them trained hard and earned what they have achieved. It isn't like she was an equal opportunity placement. She had a rough start in life and she has the grit to push through all the bullshit. They should all admire her for that.

I gotta be honest, unless you've served in an elite infantry unit I don't think you really have the full picture.

I'm extremely glad I served a few years before all this bullsh!t got going. It would stop me from signing up now.

I gotta be honest, unless you've served in an elite infantry unit I don't think you really have the full picture.

I'm extremely glad I served a few years before all this bullsh!t got going. It would stop me from signing up now.

True, I never served in an elite infantry unit and I am sure there are nuances of which I am completely unaware. But, she did complete the training "right at the top of her pack". She did not get the lite version nor has she asked for any special treatment. She trained hard and wants to go fight ISIS and serve our country. I would not deny anyone that right or privilege regardless of their gender, race, religion, or sexual preference.

True, I never served in an elite infantry unit and I am sure there are nuances of which I am completely unaware. But, she did complete the training "right at the top of her pack". She did not get the lite version nor has she asked for any special treatment. She trained hard and wants to go fight ISIS and serve our country. I would not deny anyone that right or privilege regardless of their gender, race, religion, or sexual preference.

Well, I'm a dinosaur and you're expressing the prevailing opinion now.

If she really did complete the training "right at the top of her pack" that raises some awkward questions about the Marine Corps.

And just to prove I'm beyond redemption:

Women In The Infantry.jpg

Last edited:
I got out almost 20 years ago (from one of those "elite infantry units") and when the DADT repeal started picking up steam I felt many of the soldiers I remembered would have a hard time assimilating gays into their squads. Experience has shown... nothing. Not a damn thing. No more hate crimes than normal, passing scores on ARTEPs, etc. The issue just seems to have gone away.

This is a good thing, I think. It shows I was probably wrong to worry. Joe doesn't care about much more than whether his battle buddy can contribute, black, white, gay, straight. Or, hopefully, a woman.

We deployed with a grand total of two women, both attachments. One was an ammo tech, and worthless. The other was an MP, and not unattractive, and her fellow MPs took excellent care of her. They treated her like a little sister; being coed seemed perfectly normal to them.

You might not think this female "deserves" to have passed, but I'll take her instructors' judgment over NES' anytime. Have some faith in her, her fellow marines, and her first-line leaders to make it work once she gets to her unit.

The times, they are a-changin..

I got out almost 20 years ago (from one of those "elite infantry units") and when the DADT repeal started picking up steam I felt many of the soldiers I remembered would have a hard time assimilating gays into their squads. Experience has shown... nothing. Not a damn thing. No more hate crimes than normal, passing scores on ARTEPs, etc. The issue just seems to have gone away.

This is a good thing, I think. It shows I was probably wrong to worry. Joe doesn't care about much more than whether his battle buddy can contribute, black, white, gay, straight. Or, hopefully, a woman.

We deployed with a grand total of two women, both attachments. One was an ammo tech, and worthless. The other was an MP, and not unattractive, and her fellow MPs took excellent care of her. They treated her like a little sister; being coed seemed perfectly normal to them.

You might not think this female "deserves" to have passed, but I'll take her instructors' judgment over NES' anytime. Have some faith in her, her fellow marines, and her first-line leaders to make it work once she gets to her unit.

The times, they are a-changin..

I get your point, in a pragmatic sense it's no big deal.

I guarantee you won't agree with what I'm about to say though as you are the fish in the sea, you have no idea water is wet.

When you set out to break down a culture, what you really need to do is demoralize the men. Women are useful as dupes, unwitting tools, but beyond that they are followers, they will follow whoever appears to be in charge and is setting the direction, you can safely ignore them. But the men, you need to break their sense of identity, their will to resist and push them to a place where there is nothing for them worth fighting for.

Women in the infantry is just one more violation of a male space, one more element in the breakdown of gender roles and one more brick in the cultural Marxist, collectivist wall rising all around us.

But yes, wimminz kan dewit two. Clap hands everybody.

She's probably tougher than some of the men with the way she started out in life. Amazing....so proud... :)

I get your point, in a pragmatic sense it's no big deal.

I guarantee you won't agree with what I'm about to say though as you are the fish in the sea, you have no idea water is wet.

When you set out to break down a culture, what you really need to do is demoralize the men. Women are useful as dupes, unwitting tools, but beyond that they are followers, they will follow whoever appears to be in charge and is setting the direction, you can safely ignore them. But the men, you need to break their sense of identity, their will to resist and push them to a place where there is nothing for them worth fighting for.

Women in the infantry is just one more violation of a male space, one more element in the breakdown of gender roles and one more brick in the cultural Marxist, collectivist wall rising all around us.

But yes, wimminz kan dewit two. Clap hands everybody.

In my life I've met many, many women who I think would make excellent infantry soldiers. I've also met many, many men who'd make piss-poor ones.

Your generalizations are well and good until you find the several exceptions that prove the rule. If you've lived a life where all the men you've known are natural leaders and all the women you've known are "dupes," then with respect I'd say you need to get out more. People are individuals, and ought to be judged as such; many fail to meet the standard, some do not. So far, just one of the latter happens to be a woman.

But others are out there; scores of them, whether you want to believe it or not. Again, have some faith in this female and her fellow marines. Our opinion of this only matters if we're serving in a squad beside her.

i'm not too worried about it. there's only one female in my motor T company...she's like everyones little sister (even though she's hot...no i'm not posting a pic and getting a page 11 or 6105 or NJP to appease you...use your imagination). When we go out, she's the most well protected woman in the city...but she doesn't even need it is the funny thing. This girl is gonna be just fine...but can I say it's about god damn time!

You know when they started allowing women into combat roles my first thought was "How accepting would the men be? Especially if the women now fighting beside them didn't have to meet the standards they did." But this story and your post has me thinking this will end up being just fine.

Good for her. She is certainly a person that some girls can look up to.
No lesbo, but yeah, I'd hit dat [laugh]

But, this being America of course, what's the over-under as to how long before she gets a (minimum) two-million dollar offer to pose (magazine/dotcom/etc)... while lying on a "Semper Fi" blanket, in front of a glowing fireplace, wearing her combat boots and her helmet - and nothing else...??

Just sayin' [emoji6]

Last edited:
When I went to ANOC(Advanced Commissioned Officer Course) we had a few Drill Sergeants who told us the horror stories of mixed basic training. The recruits were banging each other in every place they could, latrines, showers, wall lockers, stairwells, etc. Look at the Navy, see how many females get knocked up on long cruises.

Back
Top Bottom