• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

first drive-by i've heard of...

drive-by on elm street

i was driving down elm street between 11:30-12:00 today and came to a section that was blocked off by police.couldn't see anything(accident,etc)
so i turned off and continued my day only to find out that there was a drive-by shooting,in broad daylight no less

police say it may have been caused by roadrage [hmmm]

http://www.unionleader.com/article....rticleId=1e1e9fb6-70f6-49c4-9dec-9533ed268798

Last edited:
beretta92d said:
i was driving down elm street between 11:30-12:00 today and came to a section that was blocked off by police.couldn't see anything(accident,etc)
so i turned off and continued my day only to find out that there was a drive-by shooting,in broad daylight no less

police say it may have been caused by roadrage [hmmm]

http://www.unionleader.com/article....rticleId=1e1e9fb6-70f6-49c4-9dec-9533ed268798

In my 10 years living in Manchester, I have to honestly say that it's the road rage capital of New England. This incident frankly doesn't surprise me, although it represents a new step up. Really -- I've yet to see anything to match that area. I never thought I'd live to utter these words, but moving to central Mass. was a breath of fresh air as far as driving stress goes. Of course, working in Greenville, I still get to see rampant ass-holish-ness every day, like on Rt. 31, and especially if I have to drive into Milford......

I never owned one while living there, but to tell you the truth, I'd not even consider a visit to Southern NH these days without a CCW and a can of MACE on me. I know the region and its good and bad points well. VERY well. Sad but true.

Last edited:
The Article said:
Helen Barndollar, manager of Meet Me at Eliza’s, 950 Elm St., said she heard a single gunshot and immediately went to the front of the store and looked out.

Helen just aint all that bright is she?

MarkM said:
[laugh2] [rofl] No she isn't.

So what are the odds that the handgun used was ilegally owned and carried.

I'll even sweeten that deal! Illigally owned, carried, purchassed...and Tom Reilly will blame Conn's "Lax Gun Laws" for it. Cause of course that would have stopped this foolishness.

-Weer'd Beard

Weer'd Beard said:
I'll even sweeten that deal! Illigally owned, carried, purchassed...and Tom Reilly will blame Conn's "Lax Gun Laws" for it. Cause of course that would have stopped this foolishness.

-Weer'd Beard

You know what? If we just put a really big billboard up near Fenway Park I bet this sort of thing wouldn't happen anymore [rofl]

SiameseRat said:
You know what? If we just put a really big billboard up near Fenway Park I bet this sort of thing wouldn't happen anymore [rofl]

Dude I drove into Logan on 90 last night to pick up the wife...saw that friggin billboard...Didn't get a chance to read it (Somebody was trying to kill me with a bus) but none-the-less I flung some choice words, and one tried-and-true hand gesture at it!

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

PS: can anybody find a pic of that damn thing? I wanna read it

Weer'd Beard said:
Didn't get a chance to read it (Somebody was trying to kill me with a bus) but none-the-less I flung some choice words, and one tried-and-true hand gesture at it!

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

I wouldn't expect anything less, Weer'd [wink]

Weer'd Beard said:
Dude I drove into Logan on 90 last night to pick up the wife...saw that friggin billboard...Didn't get a chance to shoot it (Somebody was trying to kill me with a bus) but none-the-less I flung some choice words, and one tried-and-true hand gesture at it!

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

PS: can anybody find a pic of that damn thing? I wanna read it
corrected this for you, Weer'd

hehehe thanks, yah that's what I meant to say!

Wouldn't it be great if those damn signs looked like those roadsigns you see out in the desert....loaded with #00 holes

Arrrrr

-Weer'd Beard

Back
Top Bottom