• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

First build

smokingbarrel

NES Member
Spikes lower receiver
Spikes enhanced LPK with ergo grip
ATI stock
Diamondback complete upper receiver
Magpul B.A.D lever
Magpul BUS

Thinking of getting a Nikon 223 scope any insights

Attachments

• 2015-01-24 18.41.35.jpg
    2015-01-24 18.41.35.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 66
Nice build! Spikes is the only way I go. What made you go with the complete upper? Building the upper is where the fun is at [wink] The Nikon is pretty nice depending on what you are planning on doing with your rifle...A good red dot in the P223 price range is the Vortex Strikefire...it comes with a 3X screw on magnifier and I have found it to be really versatile out to 300 yds... Cheers!

Nice build! Spikes is the only way I go. What made you go with the complete upper? Building the upper is where the fun is at [wink] The Nikon is pretty nice depending on what you are planning on doing with your rifle...A good red dot in the P223 price range is the Vortex Strikefire...it comes with a 3X screw on magnifier and I have found it to be really versatile out to 300 yds... Cheers!

I went with a complete upper because because the price was right and I like the way this upper looked. I initially was going to buy one but my brother gave me one of his lowers so that's what started the build. Maybe with the next one I will build the upper I just have to get a little more familiar with its like picking the right barrel and what not. The scope will be used for pumpkin and car shoots other than that just the range. I first bought the Bushnell trs-25 but wasn't a fan, but I will check out strikefire

Back
Top Bottom