• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

First ar 15

20180310_112732.jpg 20180310_110202.jpg 20180310_110144_001.jpg Anderson lower, aero upper bcg and hand rail, alg act trigger, red x 16" hbar stainless pulse flute, radian raptor charging handle, magpul sights trigger guard and stock, ergo grip, extended mag release. Just finished have too go try it. Worst part was I had too clean a work bench off. A friend helped me with the upper. Wish I started when lowers were reasonable

Like the look of the barrel a lot. Very cool. Any reason for going so front heavy or is that type of barrel only available as hbar?
Two reasons slight hand tremor due too degenerative nerves the extra weight helps with accuracy for me. And loved it. changed the guard to make it more visible

Nice work, and great looking too! +1 for the nice choice of barrel. I too like a little heft for accuracy.

nice! i like the look of that barrel also. my last 2 builds were in 7.62x39, the last being a side charge finished in december. but my nerve tremors, achy joints, bad knees and old age maladies told me to wait until pristine weather to do a shake down range visit. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom