• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

First AR-15 Lower Build - Almost Done

So I got an AR-15 reciever back over a year ago and it's been sitting in the safe for a while now. I finally got around to having it refinished (It spent more than 15 years of it's lengthy life in a damp basement)

I started the assembly before work this morning and after about an hour and a half of work I'm stuck.

The buffer, buffer tube, castle nut and stock are all on order (expected next week) and they are needed to install the take-down pin (with retention detent and spring) and buffer retainer and spring so I can finish the job.

The process was MUCH MUCH easier than I expected. The longest single process was installing the roll pin in the trigger guard, but this was my first ever time installing a roll-pin.

Now I'm thinking about getting another lower and LPK to do it all again!

We still have our lower receivers priced at $98.00 and our lower parts kits at $63.00. We also still have some Group Buy NES lowers available fro $125.00
Contact us.
413 579 1994
Thanks
John

Back
Top Bottom