First 2021 call.

one-eyed Jack

Manufacturer
Son Lance in Fitzwilliam just called. Arrowed his biggest buck ever. 15 points. Pics when he settles down. Took it from one of his stands where he has been checking his game cam for weeks. Now it begins. Between the three sons and Little Jack hunting three states, I predict one hell of a year. Jack.

Bump in case Jack forgot.
No forgot. Little Jack arrowed a 110 lb doe the next day. Here's the plan. With the 4 guys hunting 3 states I predict at least 12-13 deer. Was 11 last season. So, at the end of the season I'll post the whole works. I'm keeping the pics in the computer as they come in. In Maine they all have doe permits and surplus permits. Their tree stands are up and the trail cams are showing a huge amount of activity. Jack.

Are they hunting private property in Maine.
Yes, but not posted. When my brother passed years ago, My nephew, his son, inherited the property and house. His son and family live there now. It's120 acres and borders on vast hill and bog land. Ideal deer habitat. We built our "family deer camp" there years ago. I originally started hunting there with my brother and as my three sons and the grandkids grew up they would hunt with us. I can't even estimate how many deer have taken there, but every season has been a "good" one. The gang usually goes up there for the first week and only go back if there are any tags left to fill. Also, NH, where two of my sons live is very productive each year. My oldest son who lives in Alaska comes down every year to hunt NH and Maine with his brothers and Little Jack. As my dear departed wife would say: "It's a disease". Jack.

Yes, but not posted. When my brother passed years ago, My nephew, his son, inherited the property and house. His son and family live there now. It's120 acres and borders on vast hill and bog land. Ideal deer habitat. We built our "family deer camp" there years ago. I originally started hunting there with my brother and as my three sons and the grandkids grew up they would hunt with us. I can't even estimate how many deer have taken there, but every season has been a "good" one. The gang usually goes up there for the first week and only go back if there are any tags left to fill. Also, NH, where two of my sons live is very productive each year. My oldest son who lives in Alaska comes down every year to hunt NH and Maine with his brothers and Little Jack. As my dear departed wife would say: "It's a disease". Jack.
Nice, I wish I at least seen that many. We go up to Lincoln, Maine and while they are big, there are not that many and non residents have a slim to no chance on doe permits

Back
Top Bottom