Firing pin question for FIE Titan

There were a number of variations of FIE Titans made, and as far as I know there were only two F/P, one has a cross pin and the other does not . Is the slide missing the firing pin altogether? If there are any remnants of the F/P left inside the slide it will help to identify the type you need. Bob's Gun parts has the one with the cross pin in stock. Go to gun-parts.com/firingpins

Look for the cross pin behind the extractor.
Firing pin question.jpg

There were a number of variations of FIE Titans made, and as far as I know there were only two F/P, one has a cross pin and the other does not . Is the slide missing the firing pin altogether? If there are any remnants of the F/P left inside the slide it will help to identify the type you need. Bob's Gun parts has the one with the cross pin in stock. Go to gun-parts.com/firingpins

Look for the cross pin behind the extractor.
View attachment 215443
There is no firing pin in it. I grabbed it from eBay earlier as it was only $11

Attachments

• 2927E7B8-9F10-42C3-B2DB-434FEB0C258F.jpeg
    2927E7B8-9F10-42C3-B2DB-434FEB0C258F.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 13
There is no firing pin in it. I grabbed it from eBay earlier as it was only $11
That's a decent deal. Judging from the picture you've got a pistol similar to a Model E27. You will need to get a "firing pin locking pin" (cross pin, #7) and a firing pin spring (#5) as seen on this diagram. You can use a roll pin for the cross pin. The spring is in place to prevent the F/P from striking the primer and causing an unintentional discharge.

Titan Tigress parts list.jpg

On my firing block it has a 2 on it does that mean. It’s a type 2 firing pin I don’t won’t to take pin out and block out etc just trying to figure out I need an another slide mine bad bad pitting in spots and I can order another one from numrichs

Can you tell me by these pins on my titan which firing pin I have I want to order another slide off nunrich and they come complete with new firing pins thank you
IMG_6728.jpegIMG_6727.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom