• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fireman faces charges after daughter posts"Don't worry, I won't shoot up the school".

Kind of misleading title.

The kid posted the picture, which led to charges of owning and minor having access. I'm not up on Ill law, but if those are legit charges, I think the photo kind of gives the police the reasonable suspicion to investigate. As for trying to tie it to a school shooting, that's just trying to make it extra scary - "don't worry, there was no threat in her saying she wasn't threatening anyone", because gunz.

FFS - "Never write when you can speak, never speak when you can nod, never nod when you can wink and for the sake of all that's holy NEVER TAKE A PICTURE!!!!!"

Kind of misleading title.

The kid posted the picture, which led to charges of owning and minor having access. I'm not up on Ill law, but if those are legit charges, I think the photo kind of gives the police the reasonable suspicion to investigate. As for trying to tie it to a school shooting, that's just trying to make it extra scary - "don't worry, there was no threat in her saying she wasn't threatening anyone", because gunz.

FFS - "Never write when you can speak, never speak when you can nod, never nod when you can wink and for the sake of all that's holy NEVER TAKE A PICTURE!!!!!"

Really? Interesting.

It sounds to me like she was trying to post a 2A message - it's ok for kids to hold scary guns and not do anything dangerous. Unfortunately, because of where they live, she bent her dad over hard. Same thing would probably happen in Boston.

Definition of tyranny?? Their laws are evil and unconstitutional. No crimes were committed, no threats were made.

I would say that means go time but Chicago fell long ago and no real lives are worth taking that shithole.

The article claims he was charged for possession of an assault rifle.

Was it full auto? I know many Sendra lowers were modified pre-Hughes.

Back
Top Bottom