Firefighter axed for bringing watermelon to station

ochmude

Marine Veteran
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
They do but everyone is supposed to pretend they don't. I don't think I've ever met anyone who doesn't like watermelon. Maybe they took the opportunity to get rid of the new white guy and replace him with a new black guy.
I'm black and I can't stand watermelon. I will f***ing DESTROY some yard bird with absolutely zero shame, however.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On a serious note I have worked with quite a few black guys, at Seabrook Nuke Plant, at another security gig I saw alot of white guys who thought they could cross that innapropriate racial line that you may think is ok to cross when racism isnt in your heart. Even if your jokng around never let yourself do that it will come back to bite you.

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I'm black and I can't stand watermelon. I will f***ing DESTROY some yard bird with absolutely zero shame, however.
Had to google yard bird. First result was AA slang for prisoner, lol.

Honestly, I think chicken and watermelon loving has been so evenly distributed throughout the various races and ethnicities for so long I can't really even see how its even a meme. Were white people not eating that 100 years ago? Somewhere along the line it became a way to insult someone somehow and later on became a way for opportunists to make some cash on the side pretending to be offended.

Top Bottom