NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mother in Law loves that shit..
So does my mother, though she prefers:

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Fireball totally ruins “whiskey”

ETA: I will admit to consuming it in vast quantity when I was a bit younger. Doesn’t mean it should be called whiskey 🥃

ReluctantDecoy

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fireball is that the SoCo of the younger generation?
I don't know. At least with SoCo, there are a few passable mixed drinks. Not so sure with Fireball. Seems like a shooter only. I'd wager that they developed and marketed it from its inception as a shot drink, similar to Jager.

tuna

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I really began to enjoy whisky once I realized it can be dipped instead of chug a lugged.

Never one for flavored stuff.

Loumerloni

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My full blooded Irish brother in law taught me the best cold remedy years ago. "Pound down as much Allens Ginger Brandy as you can.....then a few more nips. Wrap up in every blanket in the house and sleep and sweat til its gone." Works every time. Funny that he has taken a liking to the Fireball the last few years. Not medicinally but recreationally.

Rocco Mozz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I just came here for the anti-freeze comment lol. Also dropping a shot in a pint of Magners tastes great that’s a little Dorchester classic right there.

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Fireball is the No. 1 selling hard liquor in the US. Usurped Allen's dominance of the Maine market. I've never had any and don't intend to start.

Guess Who’s Drinking Fireball | PUNCH
You should try it. It is pretty good. But it is not like other Whiskeys. If you are a hardcore Whiskey guy, then it would be like a beer lover going from obscure craft beers to bud light.

The first time I had fireball, I thought it was going to taste horrible, but I was surprised. It has a sweet taste to it, very easy to drink.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought some peanut butter flavored whiskey. Strong but smooth taste. Over ice with a little bit of water, whatever the term for that is.

Not a 'get blitzed' drink, but almost like caramel with some kick.

C. Stockwell

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You should try it. It is pretty good. But it is not like other Whiskeys. If you are a hardcore Whiskey guy, then it would be like a beer lover going from obscure craft beers to bud light.

The first time I had fireball, I thought it was going to taste horrible, but I was surprised. It has a sweet taste to it, very easy to drink.
Thanks but I don't like sweet liquor or beer; I've got mead and fortified wine for that. My favorite whiskies are Scotches. Islay Scotch is my favorite, though I recently bought my first bottle of Springbank and that's just great. Let me put it this way, I like my whisky to taste like whisky.

dlarge

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I've had some of the best craft beers in the world. Even started brewing my own. But I wouldn't throw an adult shit fit if I went to a party/wedding/etc and all they had was Bud.

Fireball is fun.

Caveman

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
That stuff goes into the same F No! category as peppermint schnapps and tequila for me. too many bad college nights rolling off my dorm room bed and well.. you all know the rest.

C. Stockwell

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've had some of the best craft beers in the world. Even started brewing my own. But I wouldn't throw an adult shit fit if I went to a party/wedding/etc and all they had was Bud.

Fireball is fun.
Neither would I. You can politely decline by saying "I'm good!"

tuna

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My full blooded Irish brother in law taught me the best cold remedy years ago. "Pound down as much Allens Ginger Brandy as you can.....then a few more nips. Wrap up in every blanket in the house and sleep and sweat til its gone." Works every time. Funny that he has taken a liking to the Fireball the last few years. Not medicinally but recreationally.
This is similar to my cold remedy: half a bottle of whisky (cheap stuff works for this) with equal amount of water. Chug it down and get to bed. Sleep through the coma and wake up fine.

NHKevin

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So does my mother, though she prefers:
Rocky Peak is made in NH

Tinkermatic

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have been known to tip back a few Angry Balls during football season. Shot of Fireball in an Angry Orchard (or cider of your choice) makes for a sweet and fiery treat and I’m a moderate whiskey snob. Variety baby.

Top Bottom