Firearms Training.

Kisspik002

NES Member
Hasn't been very much activity in the LEO forum so...

What do you do for firearms training besides your yearly qualification?

Do you run drills? Do you get together with other LEO's and train?
Do you take classes (Chris costa, other trainers)?

If any other LEO's or non LEO's for that matter like to train, not just static shooting wanna get together and run drills, a little friendly competition let me know!

IDPA, 2-3 other trainings and qual courses a year (I teach a concealed carry course as well as low light and decision making, monthly rapid response team meetings (its not always firearms related though), and whatever other stuff I can do in side.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

IDPA, 2-3 other trainings and qual courses a year (I teach a concealed carry course as well as low light and decision making, monthly rapid response team meetings (its not always firearms related though), and whatever other stuff I can do in side.

I should come to you for pistol advice :( ..... I bring the donuts you bring the coffee?

I should come to you for pistol advice :( ..... I bring the donuts you bring the coffee?

Plenty of guys on site that are more knowledgeable and better shots than me that could help. I'm more of a BBQ guy as well. Donuts? Meh....

Haha

I've known a lot of people who cannot convey their thoughts well on the internet with the written word, but when you meet them in person they are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. Not everyone behind the computer screen will offer you the patience you might deserve.

Check out www.mavleoa.org. The firearms training they offer is coordinated by the MLEFIAA and it is top notch. Always presented by MPTC Master Firearms instructors, it is Great for aux./reserve and fulltime officers alike. Look for advanced training being offered later in the spring.

Just my 2 cents

Check out www.mavleoa.org. The firearms training they offer is coordinated by the MLEFIAA and it is top notch. Always presented by MPTC Master Firearms instructors, it is Great for aux./reserve and fulltime officers alike. Look for advanced training being offered later in the spring.

Just my 2 cents

I had the pleasure to observe a class at the range over the course of the day. It was a reserve training class but it seemed very good. I will def follow up on the advanced classes...Thank You

Just wanted to bump this thread to remind everyone about the upcoming training sponsored by the MAVLEOA & presented by instructors from the MLEFIAA. Check out www.mavleoa.org for the updated course schedule.

Kisspik002, fellow LEO here interested in getting in to more training/practice. What part of the state are you in?

Bump. MAVLEOA Has announced their spring training schedule. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Back
Top Bottom