Firearms Sales and the “Trump Slump”

citoriguy

NES Member
Here’s an interesting article I thought I’d pass on:

It will be interesting to see how these viewpoints will change, if at all, as the election cycle heats up and/or there’s a change in the White House in January.

if President Trump does not prevail in November you will see a buying spree of weapons and ammunition unparalleled in the history of this country. it'll make the pre Obama buying spree look like a yard sale
If that happens, I just hope that the manufacturers can keep up with it. Jack.

if President Trump does not prevail in November you will see a buying spree of weapons and ammunition unparalleled in the history of this country. it'll make the pre Obama buying spree look like a yard sale

Obamascares were annoying but nothing like the sandy hook BS, I expect that if somehow Trump loses that Berniescare or whatever you want to call it would be full
retard compared to either, at least in duration.

There's been some shrinkage in the industry...I'd say they won't be able to.

Meh, you could have tons more capacity and it would take a lot more to overcome the mid level distributor market predators, who will likely buy up everything they can afford to so they can rape as much as possible on the front edge of the scare. Those guys are salivating over the prospect of possibly going full cosby,

-Mike

I just thought of something... As much as it would suck, Bloombergscare would be epic in terms if guns sold etc. It would be double full retard. It would make both Obamascares look like nothing... Shitberg is a proven anti, Obama and others are just wannabe klingon antis, shitberg is the -planet- of klingon.....

-Mike

Virginia this year is proof of the blitzkrieg tactics the Left will use to effect their "fundamental transformation of the United States of America." Any time it looks like a Dem nominee will prevail at the national or any state level, watch the lines form at the gun shops.

Yep I'm not exactly "unprepared", actually had to inventory my mags, ammo, and parts last year because I was buying duplicates of triplicates, but I got a "bare minimum" "need" of a glock 20, few more lowers, few barrels, some mags, and a bulk .308 order, to round out my stash "just incase". Unfortunately money is tight this year - gotta at least wait a couple months.

Virginia this year is proof of the blitzkrieg tactics the Left will use to effect their "fundamental transformation of the United States of America." Any time it looks like a Dem nominee will prevail at the national or any state level, watch the lines form at the gun shops.

I hate to think of the possibilities should the federal government go full Virginia on us. Might be tough to repeat such an organized and peaceful protest on a much larger scale. One little f-up could get things sideways.

Been kinda watching to see if it is going to get weird early or if things will be kinda normal up until the fall. Seems like the spam is still coming strong, lots of sales, so market isn't picking up just yet.

Buy it cheap and stack it deep. Should be loading up now no matter how confident you are that Trump may win.
I'm sure guns & ammo sales will pick up before November. Just in case. Besides, can one really have too many guns or too much ammo ? [laugh]
Ah, for the good old days. Had probably 30,000 rounds of assorted ammo,100 AR mags and 20-30 handgun mags, plus guns. All gone now. Hoping to restore at least a little bit before the election.

Anyone remember the Great Ammo Shortage of '08 ?
Nope, Just '12. Sold AR mags to pay for moving back east. Could barely give them away at $5 or $6 in May; Couldn't buy replacements in November after Sandy Hook. Had to wait months for a BCG for my replacement AR (that I managed to order just before SH hit).

I’m planning on getting some more .308, .30-06, and 10mm. I will also need to get projectiles for each of them so I can reload the hundreds of casings I already have for each of those calibers, especially .30-06. I must have at least 8-900 casings that I’ve already deprimed and tumbled of .30-06.

Didn't most people go full retard buying in preparation of the 2016 election? Other than ammo and maybe parts for recently purchased firearms, what are you guys buying now that you didn't already buy before with President Hilary looming four years ago?

Didn't most people go full retard buying in preparation of the 2016 election? Other than ammo and maybe parts for recently purchased firearms, what are you guys buying now that you didn't already buy before with President Hilary looming four years ago?
The thing is theres a whole new batch of millions that's watching the moonbat rhetoric circus go FR and are starting to wake up..... it's not only "us" its a continual new stream of new gun owners....

WTF is this "slump" that NY Times is speaking of? People are buying, building, stashing guns and ammo in greater numbers than ever. Every gun and pawn shop I've visited in the past year has had people lined up buying guns.

I've gone to a public range several times in the past year shooting with a friend and the place is full all day on Sat and Sun with mostly new gun owners and from talking to other guys that shoot during the week, its been half full during the weekdays. Lots of new guns, lots of new owners......lots of new women buying and shooting.
The NY Times will never miss a chance to bash Trump or misinform the public about guns or gun owners.

With prices as they are, anyone who's not buying and stacking isn't paying attention.

NOW is the time it should be happening......not if a commie gets in. I can't believe how people always wait until the last minute or beyond to buy.

Back
Top Bottom