Firearms enthusiasts crash gun buyback to hunt bargains

VTHunter

NES Member
“A $25 gift card for "high capacity magazines - like the ones you can buy for $8?” questioned one forum member.

Another forum member, named "We-the-People," explained he would be attending the event to “make $200 profit off of the two junker pistols that I purchased for the purpose.”

Members also planned to intercept attendees bringing in valuable guns, offering them cash before they could go inside and accept the gift cards. “I picked up five weapons including a Model 11 Remington SemiAuto 12-gauge from 1926, a Mossberg bolt-action 20-gauge from 1947-1950… AND a pre-1900, 12-gauge breech action with Damascus barrel......AND....... a couple of 22 pistols,” wrote the member.

[url]http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/01/23/firearms-enthusiasts-crash-gun-buyback-to-hunt-bargains/
[/URL]

Last edited:
You got me by 2 minutes. I just saw the story and was going to post it.[laugh] It's nice to see a story about how asinine gun buybacks are and do nothing to cut down on crime. Plus I bet some liberal heads are exploding over this.

Greg

What do you want to bet that the AR in the picture is actually a police weapon, used as a prop????

Too bad a limit of just 3 items per person. Buy 3 cheapy AR magazines for $6.99 each at Palmetto and get $75.00 for turning them in. Not a bad return. Bring the wife and get $150.00 back for an investment of $42.00 + shipping. God bless the nutty liberals and their eager willingness to help buy us new guns. [grin]

Several NESers were threatened with arrest when they tried to "crash" a MA gun buyback. They were bullied off the property and out of the area, and were told what they were doing was illegal???

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...buyback/page3?highlight=waltham,+gun,+buyback

Starts around post #115

Well, to be fair, I wasn't bullied off the property (I never went onto it), I was bullied and threatened on a public sidewalk by henebury from belmont, brooks and another detective dick from waltham. I felt the love.

Other than blowing smoke up the butts of sheep, I never understand these things. Some in these groups really believe they are lowering the number of guns. When the waltham pd harrassed me, that was the same day as the first day of the marlboro gun show. There were more guns sold in an hr there then waltham took in all day. Four seasons probably sells more in a slow week than wpd took in, etc. They are climbing a greased pole, they literally cannot win.

Well, to be fair, I wasn't bullied off the property (I never went onto it), I was bullied and threatened on a public sidewalk by henebury from belmont, brooks and another detective dick from waltham. I felt the love.

I concur, and maybe if we had greater force the dicktective would not have the balls to think he has so much power in his hands. Good for the Oregon people who were able to organize.

Gun buybacks are such a political chest thumping event its pathetic. Zero chance of getting guns used in crime off the street. But the organizers act all proud and take pictures over the tables if 30 30 marlins and browning a5s and old 22 rifles ....what a joke

Back
Top Bottom