Firearm stolen from Vermont seized in Springfield after shots fired incident

HorizontalHunter

NES Member
Springfield made the MSM home page. Clearly we need more gun laws./s

i don’t know how the LEO’s on here stomach the revolving door our justice system has become for repeat violent offenders.

Bob

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – A man from Springfield was arrested after police were called to a ShotSpotter activation on Belmont Avenu
1642718125778.jpeg

According to the Springfield Police Department spokesperson Ryan Walsh, at around 2 p.m. Wednesday officers were called to the 0-100 block of Belmont Avenue for a report of a ShotSpotter activation. During the investigation, officers were attempting to speak with potential witnesses, when a man later identified as 33-year-old Justin Stack of Springfield, was seen getting into a car, put it in reverse and almost hit an officer.

15 and 16-year-old arrested after helicopter pursuit in New York
Stack then got out of the car and began walking towards the officers, he was then detained while police continued the investigation. Stack then began reaching for his waistband. Officers found a loaded firearm in his waistband and he was then placed under arrest.

Officers search Stack’s car and seized shell casings, ammunition and crack-cocaine. The firearm was reported stolen out of Vermont.

Justin Stack is charged with the following:

• Carrying a Loaded Firearm without a License – 3rd Offense
  • Discharging a Firearm within 500 feet of a Building
  • Possession of Ammunition without a FID Card
  • Assault with a Dangerous Weapon (3 Counts)
  • Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle
  • Resisting Arrest
  • Possession of a Class B Drug
  • Receiving Stolen Property More than $1200 – Subsequent Offense
Read the rest:

• Resisting Arrest
In the new "woke" prosecutorial world, he should be out by tonight. [thinking]

He's cute.

The solution to all this, as I've said a million times before: Next week, when this guy gets out again, and kills someone, you hold the Judge that let him out liable for accessory to murder.
Holding judges accountable for their actions is the only way this will ever change.

i don’t know how the LEO’s on here stomach the revolving door our justice system has become for repeat violent offenders.

Bob

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – A man from Springfield was arrested after police were called to a ShotSpotter activation on Belmont Avenu
View attachment 567120

According to the Springfield Police Department spokesperson Ryan Walsh, at around 2 p.m. Wednesday officers were called to the 0-100 block of Belmont Avenue for a report of a ShotSpotter activation. During the investigation, officers were attempting to speak with potential witnesses, when a man later identified as 33-year-old Justin Stack of Springfield, was seen getting into a car, put it in reverse and almost hit an officer.

Stack then got out of the car and began walking towards the officers, he was then detained while police continued the investigation. Stack then began reaching for his waistband. Officers found a loaded firearm in his waistband and he was then placed under arrest.

Officers search Stack’s car and seized shell casings, ammunition and crack-cocaine. The firearm was reported stolen out of Vermont.

• Resisting Arrest
Read the rest:
Maybe there is something in here that mentions carrying a firearm without a license. It's wordy but I am sure that it must say" after the 10th offense you will have to be put on probation".

Bob

View attachment 567120

• Resisting Arrest
Read the rest:
This guy is going to jail for at least 30 days.

He's cute.

The solution to all this, as I've said a million times before: Next week, when this guy gets out again, and kills someone, you hold the Judge that let him out liable for accessory to murder.
Holding judges accountable for their actions is the only way this will ever change.

I am trying hard to think of an LEO who would dare hold a judge liable for their actions. The only one who comes to mind would have been Anthony Scott, the chief in Holyoke a decade ago.

Maybe we need another Wyatt Earp.

I am trying hard to think of an LEO who would dare hold a judge liable for their actions. The only one who comes to mind would have been Anthony Scott, the chief in Holyoke a decade ago.

Maybe we need another Wyatt Earp.

I'll bite my tongue. This case is not a good example. I'd be "outing myself" if I continued here...........

Firearm stolen from Vermont seized in Springfield after shots fired incident​

Wow. That thing was like the Travelocity Gnome... It got around.

Wonder where it's going next...???
1642726355629.png

Receiving stolen property over $1200. Wonder what said firearm was. If they are going by MA prices could be a G19 with a couple prebans, but no added charge of possession of standard capacity “feeding device”, so maybe a nice 1911?

ETA: just looked at the actual article…it’s a Taurus P92. NOT a $1200 firearm

He's cute.

This. Political figurehead accountability.

Receiving stolen property over $1200. Wonder what said firearm was. If they are going by MA prices could be a G19 with a couple prebans, but no added charge of possession of standard capacity “feeding device”, so maybe a nice 1911?

You’re forgetting to include the value of the ammo!

He's cute.

Nope, he stays with the judge, at the judges house for his prison term.

It had half a mag of ammo. That put it well over the $1200 mark

So does the catch and release system pay him more upon release for being a multiple offender and stacking the charges

He's cute.

The problem is, then judges will default to maximum sentencing and will not rule "for" "anyone".

It's a closely held secret that there are some people in the corrections system that didn't do it, genuinely repented AND served their time or were awarded sentences not commensurate with what they did.

So, what's the worst-case scenario?

A single mom lets a friend that doesn't have EBT, use her card so the friend and HER kids don't die from starvation. The tab is $300. The clerk knows the card holder isn't THIS person because she's seen the real card holder a hundred times. Clerk calls the cops, who, worried about getting in trouble for overlooking it, charge and prosecute the waif for food stamp trafficking and the judge sees the sentencing guidelines are 2y min and 5y max.

So rather than getting "scared straight" and pointed in the direction of getting assistance, the girl goes to jail for five years, her kids wind up with DSS where one is "lost" and later found dead in the bushes along I-190 and the other grows up to become a level 8 sex offender from the abuse he endured while in the system.

Some of you mugs just flashed back to the 1970s

There could be other shit that was stolen that was in his posession, most news bits like this are horrendously bad and leave out information.

He's cute.

I feel your pain. I truly do. But I'm thinking you are violating basic Constitutional rights. It's a quick step from, "that dirtbag should be held indefinitely because he's pure evil" to "Vee vill hold you until vee vant to not hold you, citizen!" We have a right to a trial before punishment in this country. As shitty as it makes this whole thing.

As far as this moron, and I mean M-O-R-O-N, had he just started walking the other way, he'd have been 100% AOK. Don't get into the car. Don't run over officers. Don't confront them. Walk. AWAY!

Agree.
That's about why I bit my tongue.
Half those charges would not exist in NH.
And while he "looks" like a complete psycho scumbag, one is not supposed to assume he is. [hmmm]

As far as this moron, and I mean M-O-R-O-N, had he just started walking the other way, he'd have been 100% AOK. Don't get into the car. Don't run over officers. Don't confront them. Walk. AWAY!

Agree.
That's about why I bit my tongue.
Half those charges would not exist in NH.
And while he "looks" like a complete psycho scumbag, one is not supposed to assume he is. [hmmm]
Yep. Up in New Hampshire, he's just another honest, everyday, law-abiding model citizen... a great neighbor, I am sure. [laugh]

Live Free or Die, Baby! [rockon] Cross that northern border and all crime just goes away! [thumbsup]

Back
Top Bottom